Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

4/30/2009

oh~ I'm going to Thai tomorrow =]

I'm going outstation this 3days =]
I'm going Thai [hap zhai~ Hanoi? I don't know LOL]
sunday I WILL BE BACK x]

hmmmx...my bro is not going because he is going Ipoh with his last schoolmates~
then my aunty is following us ^_^
she is quite cute ^_^ hahaha =]
quite happy when I know that she is following us to go Thai =]
well~ the hotel in Hanoi HAS BEEN FULLY BOOK~
but =_= the LAST 2 rooms have been taken by us LOL
so damn unlucky xD hahaha!

my little baobei ~
you have to be alone this 3days...
are you having a taekwondo training tomorrow?
hmmmx....sat/sun you will be busy on your training again T.T
darling I'm here to support you ok? =]
you'll be the champion in the world tournament x]
I know you can! ^_^
I will fully support you!
but doesn't means that I will not be angry when you're busy training and cannot go out with me T_T
huhhhhx~ so damn sien to hear this T_T
hahaha x]

and ya my friends =]
dont sms me during this 3days =]
well I will try to buy something for you all ^_^

oh my hubbie ~
and my friends~
will be back on sunday =]
don't miss mii too much ohx!! hahaa =]

CIAO~ CHEERIO~ hahahhaa =]

No comments: