Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

3/12/2010

SPM Result day.


P/S: I capture it when go out with Suet Yee, Ke Xin, Esther, Desmond, Dear, and I =]

went to school on 11/3 in the morning to get my spm result.
I just quarrel with mom on 10th night.
so I did not nervous before I get my result.
this was the first time that I will scold back my mom.
yes.. the very first time.

so my mood is kinda bad on 10th and same to 11th.
and I did not put a lot hope on my result cause I know I did not study hard.
no pain no gain.
so... it's the time to accept fact. ==

my dad fetch me to school in the morning.
he asked me to call him once I got my result later.
I answered: can I choose not to call you later? I don't think I will get a good result. lols.
and he is speechless. xD

reached school.
a lot of students standing outside and inside the school.
I thought they already get their result so I become nervous..
then met Ai Reen and she told me not yet =]

so my feeling back to normal one.
go in the hall and met a lot of friends.
they did find me and chat.
but I just replied with a smile =]
cause my mood is really bad ==

THE COUNTER IS OPEN!
then line up for taking result from Mr. Kok.
and my result was...
7As - English, Moral, Maths, Science, Add Maths, Accounts, Ekonomi
2Bs - Malay, Art [shit! these are B+ T_T a little bit more T_T]
1C - SEJARAH XD wow! 6pcs of rubbish is really works =X

PS: I passed up 6pages of rubbish on sejarah paper 2. XD cause I totally don't know how to do =X

was a little bit surprised with my result but feel very sien after that..
cause my arts T_T SADLY ONE! T_T
7As are satisfy me but the scholarships T_T

7A - RM3500
8A - RM7000
9A - RM10000

then have a lunch with dear, Han, Andrew and Yan at Boston =D
quite a nice restaurant =]
and we had a nice lunch =]
then Han and Andrew fetch Yan home and go out.
and same to dear and I =]

we headed to midvalley to have a movie -- up the sky? forgot the name =X
not really nice =X feel like sleeping inside =p

then met James, Xan En, Wen Qi, Robyn at midvalley =]
Dear and Xan En keep chat LOUDLY between James and I ==
Wen Qi showed me a funny video =pppppp
Thanks Xan En for fetching us back to leisure =DDDD

Went baskin robbin for ice cream founde =ppppppppp
I want it for so looooooooooooooooong XD

the naughty me =p

and I bought a watch for my little hubbie at the garden, cithara [by city chain].
Used up RM607. ouch! heart super ache =O=
the very first time to buy something that is sooooooooooo pricey!
even me, I did not buy such expensive thing for myself T_T
ah lar =] it's hubbie's birthday present.
it's worth, cause he had spent alot money on me too.
so it's the time to pay back him =X haha xD



Ended~

To, Hui, Luyi
Don't unhappy about your result lar =]
the spm cert will become rubbish so soon after we get into college life =]
so, don't be sad.
be tough =D and study hard for the coming test then =D
cheer up my two little babies =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.