Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/12/2008

12 of Oct ~~ ExxonMobil closing ceromony~

It was yesterday~ ^^
At the morning...i reach at 6.40am...
Then i have to give the tshirt to our club members ^^
I'm suprising that Kong Kah Weng is not coming for closing ceremony...
I'm KINDA HAPPY...xD
WHAT A HAPPY SCHOOL DAY...!! xD
then i following Roy's car to go [Equateriol** Hotel]
My lao gong was wearing like a working person...>< rm2000="RM6000">< style="font-weight: bold;">the BEST presentation... FIRST PLACE
and the best company... THIRD PLACE
Chien Hoong, Kim, Shin Ann, and Mei Yan...
You guys are GREAT!! and of course my lao gong...
I'm proud of you... ^^ I love you more than i can say... ok? =D
AND...my lao gong had win the prize...
the BEST employee of the company...
I'm proud of you... ^^
I'm happy too...xD
Cause the tshirt i had made for you guys was very nice...xD
Teacher Pn Heng praise mii xD
one of the SMK Mutiara member want to buy the shirt we had...xD and say he like it very much
SAYS we all ROCKS...xD
then one of the SMK ****(i don know which school)
tell Chien Hoong in the toilet...says our shirt very nice..xD and says their Presentation was great... xD ^^
the student says try harder...dont let SMK BU4 so lanc...hahahhaa ^^
After that we [Adam, Mei Yen, Xiao Hwa, Pek Yin, Mei Yan, Shin Ann, Chien Hoong & I] were hang out at Times square
Then Adam, Chien Hoong, Shin Ann, Mei Yan and I go to pasar malam together... xD
Its raining bt damn hot..><
i know Chien Hoong was very uncomfortable...
I'm sorry..xD kekekex..

written by 13 of November...
12.13pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. bridal jacket NDS Accessories Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal Column Wedding Dresses