Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/01/2010

Back ♥

harnooo ~ finally back here :D
kekekez ! I am so sorry for not updating my blog these day !
I have just finished my final exam of sem 1 :D
and I have used up some days of mine for dating and outing =p

my nuffnang dropped to 65 ! hahahhaha =pp

ok ! let's us talk about presentation first ! :D this is tons of photo that we have captured :D

Stephy, Yan, Random, Chien Hoong
Stephy & Yan

hahahaha! I do love subway a lot :D
She is my English lecturer ! :D Ms Chandra! I love her a lot :D
Group pic :D
SPEC XD
we are shouting... OH MY! (learn from Ms. Chandra) =p

the shy shy guy ~
Stephy & Yau
Stephy & Amily
she is my daughter! why? see the photo below !
because of this hug ~ I became her mom ! hahah :)
Stephy & Renee
Stephy & Tun
Stephy & Yunhan


she is my Finite Maths lecturer ! :D I love her a lot too XD
Group
another post coming tomorrow or later :D
I go watch Miss Hong Kong first =p
ciao people!

please click on the advertisement by nuffnang ! :D

No comments: