Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/05/2010

Sunway with girls ! ♥

harno harno !
I am back again ! kekekez !

It's about Sunway outing with my beloved babies :)

reach there
and
Wee Vern request for ice skating !

oh how sad~
I with short pants !
bagaimana go ice skating lehhh !

so we cancel the plan ~
and go Full House to have our brunch~ :)
spagetti there is nice :D


tons of pictures captured there :)
Group pic XD


Pheobe & Stephy

Stephy & KL
yeah yeah ! believe what you have read ! she is named as KL :)
Stephy & Amily
Stephy & Wee Vern & Amily & Yan
Wee Vern's boyfriend :)
then we go to toilet :)
and this is what we usually do while waiting XD

Stephy & Wee Vern
Stephy & Amily
Stephy & KL
Stephy & Yan

then we go for sing k :D
wow wow !
student price is CHEAP!
only RM9 ~ :D
it's redbox :)

After that Phoebe, KL, Yan and I go for shopping ;D

then all of us meet again and have dinner together :D
papa john's xD
my favorite pizza =p

and then
day ended :D

bought 2 dress ;D
&
1 high waist belt ~

OMG!
MY FIRST TRY !!!!!

capture it to let you all see next time kays? :D
stay tunned XD

I am going to sell KIWI at Qiant@Sg Wang tomorrow !
feel free to find me there XD
and of course bong chan me larr ok? XD

click on the adver by nuffnang please !
thanks all my babies XD






No comments: