Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

10/03/2010

Melissa's birthday ` ♥






Well, I am sorry that this is something happened in the past !
I delayed it due to the quizzes & assignments that I had last few weeks :)
anyhow, I am very busy now >.<
I still have English outline need to hand in by Monday, Moral presentation on Tuesday, Moral quiz on Thursday T.T
we should know that college life ain't easy :'(
especially Help University College !
it's damn hard ! haihhhh !

let us talk about Melissa's birthday today :)
she is my beloved one in my life :)
sometimes, she is a bit too emotional :)
sometimes, she is a bit too crazy :P
but still, she is my beloved precious baby in my life :)
I am glad to have you as my best friend :)

I am wondering why is it only my draft @.@
instead of posted it up to my blog @.@

No comments: