Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

10/31/2010

My new little pink baby ♥

ERLOOOOOOOO!
I am back here :)
just because I am happy :)
why am I so happy?!

I bought my little new pink babe home :)
which is a little pink laptop :)



well, I did raised this idea to my dad before..!
but he rejected me because he said it is very dangerous for a girl to bring laptop to anywhere !
but then.. mom asked me to buy this few days before :D
so in order not to make it cool, so it is better for me to buy the laptop as soon as possible !
since I need to do it for my research paper too :)

Then,
dad brought me to plaza Lowyat today :)
and I have chosen the laptop :)
which is... Inspiron N4010 ! :) the best version one =p
cost that 2.6k :)
the pinky is a bit in purple ! @.@ a combination of pink and purple? @.@
and then ate my lovely lunch xD Ah Yip leng tong XDDDD

then baby came to my house and he help me to put my information into an essay :)
of course I did contribute okays !
I found all the information de lehhh ! =p

okayysss ! It's time to off !
and and and.. I don't know how to use the laptop. FML

No comments: