Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

11/28/2010

Happy Birthday to babe Mae ♥




Happy Birthday
my pretty babe
Mae ♥


Hope that you will stay happy as always :)
and too, stay together with your beloved baby Kent :)

loves ♥


Some pics for Mae's birthday celebration in my phone :)
so sad that my pic with Mae is in her iphone :'(
I am waiting for it babe !!

Stephy did make up yesterday ! :)
long time no make up le !
no anything on face ! :) only eye make up ! :)
which included
eye brow, eye liner, mascara, fake eye lashes, concealer for dark circle ^^v
here, I am !

Stephy & babe Han

Stephy & Babe Yan

best friends :)

my outfit :)) bought this at China :)
now Times Square alot ! hahhaa :)
Babe Han & babe Yan

ouchhh XD babe Yan feed me mushroom soup XD lols ! taken by Han :)
my dinner :)
this bloody hell cost me RM26 !

Han & Yan's mushroom soup :D


END :)
please help me to click on nuffnang ! :)
and and

Mae babe:
PS: please upload yesterday's photos ASAP pleaseeeeeee :P

AGAIN,
Happy Birthday to you !
muacks ♥


No comments: