Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/11/2010

College life of mine ! ♥

Oh YEAH! :)
I am enjoying my holiday now ! :))
and now, I am here to update my blog ! hehh !
I am so sorry for ignoring it !
it's time to keep my blog up ~ !
you guys will follow.. right?! :D

let's me talk about my second semester college life first :)
I can say.. this is a very great one ! to hang around with friends :)
I will never be unhappy in college :)
however, I can say that.. continue assessments kill me seriously !!
I just hate those quizzes, assignments, presentations, mid-term, final !
I wish I could have a study break before final :'(
yet Help University College does not have ! :'(

okays ! let me show you guys some pics of me and my friends :)
I think I do not need to show everything here since I have uploaded in Facebook :)

the first one must be my baby :) the one who take care of me every single minutes ! :D
my English teacher, Ms Chandra :) I love her :D

my business teacher ! :) love him too !! :D:D

I couldn't take pic with some of my teachers T.T

little babe, Melissa :)

Haley :D (I guess she does not need to study ! XD )
Yennie ( know her from Facebook, kan social network got its' good side if we use it appropriately? :D )
piggy us ! :) Daphene
YunHan gor gor :DDDD
Renee ben dan ! "please bully me" on her forehead as always :D
Teressa (I am sorry, I really don't know hw to spell your name babe) Shan Lam >< Also, she is my beloved one :) Phoebe :D
Shirley, thank god I finally know hw to spell your name babe :D
Hip hop?! :D Stephy, Stephy, Random ! :D hahaha
simply means, two Stephy are so random XD
I always like to be like this ! be a pig >_< Hui Xian :D
Stephy & Stephy :D hahaha ! we have the same name ! and they say, we look alike ! is it?! :D
sha sha punye Jia Jia :D she is so innocent :D

okay !
this is my college life ! :))
seriously, I enjoy it much.
but honestly, I enjoy holiday more ! HAHA :D
also, we can hang out ! kan?! :D hehh!
I swear, I will miss all of you ! :D

and here,
you are !
you are stalker !
because you are reading my blog ! :D
HEHEHEEHEHE
I love stalkers ! :D LOL XD

lastly, I will update tomorrow :)
about celebration of the end of my second semester !

so.. stay tunned ! okays? :)

please click on nuffnang :)
thanks muchieeeee !

Stephy ♥

No comments: