Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

1/08/2011

Singapore Trip ! ♥

Sorry for the late update :)
I can say I am so so so lazy to update my blog nowadays !
anyway,
I will try my best to write my life here :)
just to gain some visitor !
HI stalker :D hey, that's you ! :D

okayy ~
as I said, this is a late update. which is very very late :P
cause it's last year Christmas :P hehh ! :D
I go travel to Singapore with my beloved Yan :)
and meet my beloved Han & Eunice there too ! :)
duration : 23rd - 26th Dec 2010

at the bus station :)
the time delayed to 11pm ~
something scary is that the bus suddenly delay and then change to a double tacker bus ! :(
but still we reach Singapore safely :)
i know I should thank god !
and seriously, this is my first time to go travel without family or travel agency ! :D
so I am the one who plan, who decide, for this travel ! :D
it's exciting !

~DAY ONE ~

YES!
we reach there freaking early !
around 530am !
and we move to our hotel to put our stuff there !
and we are LUCKY ENOUGH to manage to buy the Universal studio tickets ! :D

and there we go :)
with Eunice and her siblings :)

I can only choose to take pics when we are lining up ! T_T
I can say ! it is soooooooooooo tiring !!

the scariest game there :)
thank god it is not ready yet :P hehh :P




Eunice like to buy snacks ! see her !

and here ! see our wet look :D
we played a game !
which we have to line up for 2hours !
although it is very tired to wait for so long time ~
but it is so fun ! ;))))
fun to get wet ! haha :D
we enjoy it :)

and I don't know why that I did not manage to take pic with Jasper and Calvin !
well, I know you guys saw them ! :P

DAY TWO

christmas eve :)
Yan, Han and I went to Bugis Junction :D

SALESSSSS!!!

OMG XDDD
I wonder why Singaporean love Stich ! :P omg I don know hw to spell =X

and there we go for dinner :)

Ramen ! nice one ! :D
i found out Sunway has it ! ;D

go for some little snacks :)
it really looks good :P


the middle road :P
then we go Vivo city to countdown :)
we thought got fireworks at Sentosa !
who knows, we wait for nothing !
kena Singaporean con ! :( so

brand loyalty ! I can assure that Starbucks achieved it :P
hahahhaa ! :P
I am enjoying starbucks that time ~ Yan as well :P
we shared it ;P

and YEAH !
it's Christmas !
Merry Christmas ! :D


after let ppl con :P
we are so tired and we are heading back to our hotel :)


DAY THREE

we went to Marina Bay
and Bugis street :)
we heard that things in Bugis street is the cheapest !
can say so ~
but compare to Msia ~
it's actually quite same :)
not say very cheap ~
So I buy only one shirt :P

our lunch :D
bak kut teh ! :D the very famous one !
a lot stars ate here :P
yeap, it is popular appeal :P
then we head to Marina bay :D
and we meet the prince and princess :D
at Marina Bay shopping centre :D
then we head to skypark :)
the swimming pool there is nice ! :D
lazy copy photo :P
hahaha ~ :P

then we headed to Bugis street :D

our dinner ! ;D

I am so tired :(
snacks :D

and we head to orchard road :D
the lightning decoration there is very nice :D

we are too tired ! and we choose to remove our shoes :P
and walk under rain !
so romantic :P


DAY FOUR
last day in Singapore !

makan Breakfast with ini girl :D
so kelian let her wait for so long !
didn't know you go out so early mar darling T.T
so sorrieeee !


NICE ONE!


at vivo city :)
for cotton on and daiso ! :D

and then yan purposely go ION orchard ! for this :D

then lau pat sha for our dinner :D

and then ~
we go Clarke Quay :)

we are very tired !
that's why we only sit there enjoy the wind, the light, the water :D
and soon we are off to go :P to rush for our bus to back to KL :D

we reached there ! :D
and .......

time to sleep ! :D


END POST !
OMG ! I finally finish it ! :S
it waste a lot of time :'(

it is a wonderful trip :)
a memorable one ! :D

well, I guess I won't go Singapore to travel again ! ~
for me, I would like to go other countries instead of sticking to Singapore
which I have ady gone there for the third time :)
but I guess I might go there to go Universal Studio again :P
cause I go when peak season ! didn't finish it :P

so my next destination?
not sure yet !
hope I can go Bangkok with 6 girls group :D
hope mummy won't kill me =X
but I feel she will ! lols =X

end :D
gotta go !
CIAO people :)
oh ya !
my third semester ady start ! : l
I know I should start study from nw on :D

click on nuffnang please and thank you :P



No comments: