Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/05/2009

haha xD I pass my undang test xD = )

kekex =)
I pass my undang test xD with 44/50 = (

after that we go leisure~
AIM: to buy some books to face SPM examination ~

BUT~~~~

we gone for shopping =X
hahah xD
after that we spend 1hour time to shopping and then another hour for popular xD
and half hour to eat baskin robbin xD
Luyi join us after that uhhhh~ =)


haha~ the first thing I bought xD slipper~
cz my own slipper spoiled ady T.T 50% discount xD only cost RM18



























hehe xD this is a suprise for mii~ only cost RM40
I feel its quite nice ~ then I buy it = )






























































then we go popular xD
I bought 10books T.T
for my 10 subjects T.T
kinda cheap =X
koleksi buy 3 for 2~ buy 2 free 1 norhx = )
other than that all 20% discount~ school pameran only have 10%discount!
luckily I go popular buy xD kaka xD





























day ended xD I gone pm last night ~
bought nose mask xD kinda expensive =_= cost mii 3bucks ~
but I had used just now xD
very nice effect xD
worth to buy it xDDD

= )

3 comments:

Luyi♥ said...

the shoe real nice.

chenx said...

which shoes? = )

Anonymous said...

upload your spoild shoe photo lah |o|