Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

1/21/2009

21/1 TERRIBLE D.A.Y =(

Well... I'm still busying on my business!!
All WIG problems came over ~
I HAVE TO SOLVE!!
OMG!!! I dying soon~ really T.T

Start from 3.00+ pm...I believe that Bei is lying me!! T.T
MAYBE i have to lose 200bucks...>< but why at the first moment i realise~ my reaction is......
200bucks only ma =.=
But 200bucks can buy alot things!! so i have to solve it !!!
I MUST TO DO IT!

Now only i believe it~ i'm too innocent?
I just treat you as my FRIEND! not SUPPLIER!!
but WHY you lie me T.T
I'm tired of it T.T
just want to do preparation for ALL EXAMINATION i have to sit this year =(
ya!! I hate STUDY! But i have to go through it!

As what i said last time......
This is our future ~
My PMR~ 6As 2Bs
satisfied with this~ cause i know i'm weak in language [which is BM&BI]
but NOW! I'm form5...
[i'm weak in language....] this is not a excuse anymore~~
I must pass my SPM with FLYING COLOURS!!!

>BM
>>BI
>>>SN
>>>>MM
>>>>>MT
>>>>>>PM
>>>>>>>EA
>>>>>>>>AK
>>>>>>>>>SEJARAH =.=

I aim 8A1s & 1G9 for my SPM!
HAHA ~ sejarah~~ I hate it! @.@
ya~ ya~ ya~ I know my results is not that good T.T
I AIM!!! YOU KNOW? AIM~~~
not DREAM please! ><''
I know i have to study hard from now~
so i decided to stop my business on march~
waited my goods reach first~ lol

Well~ LuYi ~

We're BEST partner

AND

BEST friends~


oh NO! T.T
Mom came in just now ~
saw i playing computer~
hiahx!! have to get scold again~
FINE! I know she PMS~
She keeps scolding at me this few days =.=

i finished BM karangan!!
oh~ i think there is long long time that i never do BM essay by myself.... ><
AH YA~ just now i go to lao gong's blog
and FINALLY~ I saw the comment which is named by yousostupid...
the first feeling is ~ he is Kong Kah Weng...
LOL
YA!!! I HATE HIM VERY MUCH~ so WHAT?!!
Maybe it is not kkw...
but for me~

IF you ask me~
WHO you think is the one who post the comment?
My ANSWER SURELY will be him~
lols I'm sorry to say so!
I just dont like YOU appear in my LIFE! just disappear from me zzz
WELL~ you wont! you just like to sit with Wei Jin which is behind me ~ zzz
Why not you ask Wei Jin sit your place but you go and sit with Wei Jin????!!!!!

why must bother me again and again```
you really wonder how much i HATE you =.=

This saturday maybe going Hui's house for BBQ[bd party]...
I'm happy of it =) at least....she called me to go ~ ^^
I told my mom and get scold again =.=
She just repeat and repeat everything that she had scolded...
KINDA ANNOYING~ zzz
She says~ [you always say that our family is not that sweet compare with other family~ and now~ public holiday~ you're the one who go out. You should not blame anyone~]
I SWEAR i never say this is you all problem =.=
I just say that our relationship are not that close =.=

SUNDAY~ we shouldn't go out~
BECAUSE!! we having FAMILY DAY~
but =.= my dad is trying to ask us to go out shopping~
mom only will answer.....[go out shopping with dad can't buy anything one =.=]
and then~ mom will says very lazy ~ or anything~
SUNDAY normally we will go far far place to have our lunch or dinner~
or maybe STEAMBOAT =.=
My brother and I will spend our time on computer again for the rest of time
I really wonder why Hoi Mun could very happy cause of SUNDAY [family day]
I hope I can have it too~ BUT its too late``

My baobeii lao gong~ hubbie~ husband~
lol~ bie ren de ai ren~ uncle burger called me` lol
I love you`` I know I not that good~
and i hope there is no any problem come over to us again~

a BIG SMILE! =)

xoxo to Lee Chien Hoong! muackkkkkkx!! ^3^

Written by 7.54
21 of january~

No comments: