Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

10/10/2009

Hiking xDDDD A memorable moment xD

hey! I'm back again! xD
I had edit a lot of pics =D
and this post should not be a boring one xD =X

At first we wear planned to go at 1pm O_O
because we have to attend a science tuition @@
but at last we choosed to ponteng xD
and we headed to 'AH PAK SAN' at 11am =D

now, your mind might come out with this question~
'WHY is the hill named as AH PAK SAN??!!'

For my own opinion xD
I think it named as Ah Pak San because the people who go hiking~
most of them is AH PAK =X
hahahaha xD truly admire them xD their stamina is better than us you know ==

things that I bring along for this journey XD

that's what I bring xD I did bring along 100plus too xD

















okok~ cut the crap xD
we started our journey at 11.15am!!
suffered for 2hours and 45minutes @@ll
Adam and I is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!! xD
I could not breath =(
Han asthma xD

resting xD can you see the fan on my hand? xD enjoy xD













here is the red canopy xD we still have 45minutes to go xD we're EXCITED!!

















we reached the WATERFALL!!!!
the biggest and nicest WATERFALL there!!
let me show you some pics xD

haha xD cantik ke? xD

















then we just have fun there xD
there's no anyone there xD
so we can do silly stuff as we want xD

hahahaha! Han is the first one who do silly stuff``

















to do this silly stuff, Han had hurt her hand =(
I'm sooooooo scared when I saw that time she is falling down =(
fortunately she only bleed abit ~ =)
she get hurts everytime xD
eg: she hurted her elbow when we was playing water at sunway lagoon~ wow!! xD

Adam's time to get wet xDD

















yeah! I mixed with them xDDDD to be a silly one =P

















yeah xD I edit it xD cantik ke? xD

















I'm lying on the stone that time xD too bad my baobei want to share with me =X
sharing is not caring now xD!!!













He refused to go into water =( because he feel the water is so damn cold xD

















yay! I look like a 3years old girl O_O

















ah buuhhhhhhh~ my hubbie snap it!! my gosh @@

















hahah! Is her trying to sleep on the water? too bad you're too heavy xD hahaa!
the hand should be Chien Hoong's one xD what he's pointing at?! hahah!

















wow! what am I doing that time?! I swear!! I didn't pull his pant!! xD lol













I forced him to get into water xD he is sooooooo cold that time xD
cz the water is very cool!!! hyper cool!!
then I hug him tightly so as to keep him warm =)

















I look like a princess xD the white one is my dress!! xD

















Han want to bathe?! yeahhhh! she did bring along shower cream!!! xDDDDDD
I think she wanted to take a bathe there xD but hubbie say cannot!! hahaha xD
Adam and hubbie said: Actually we don't mind xD you can bathe there xD you can show your naked body xD this is not a problem afterall xD


















I look very childish @@

















Brother xD hubbie no shan choi xD

















suddenly got abit liao de??!!! hahhahaha! don't show your bone la xP













hahaha xD don't act la please xD













Adam and I =D a big smile =D













wow!! GOT RAPED!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

















wow! unhappy with us??!! NAH!! xD














we saw this while we were washing our foot and wear shoes at the other side~
can you see the hole?!
Han and hubbie said it is a very dangerous one~
if it's big~ it can suck you down!!!
see!! the water were sucking in!!













OKAY! time to suffer again @@ll
we played for 1hours long and it's the time to get down!! =)
It's going to rain~
so we eat some chocolate bread xD and just MOVE OUR BUTT! xD

the oblique road@@ but this is not the scariest one xD

















we were rushing down!! because we were very scared of the rain!
scare we will get trapped in jungle!!
and we NEVER rest!!
but of course~ the journey which going down is not that tired =P

AND THEN...!!

the journey to go waterfall took us 2hours 45minutes~
the journey we get down from waterfall only took us 1hour 15minutes xD

and we walked under the rain for 1hour long!! @@

unfortunately, we go out the other exist!!
no taxi there!!
we're too tired and we just sit beside the road~

this is our zit doh look xD
i think the old man and woman must be thinking that we had just run away from home xD






























after we walk to econsave and we got a TAXI!!!
and then we headed to OLD TOWN CAFE~
so as to REPLACE the CALORIES that we lose just now =X hahahhah!

















Chien Hoong playing the flash light O_O

















hahaha xD time to have a short story~

wow! Han showed her international finger!!













what happened??!!! hahaha! Han is falled into the water xDDD
you can see her foot xD













see her noob face now xD














ENDED~
Although it is a very tiring trip but we enjoyed a lot =P
I think I will go there again xD
want to join?
leave your comment and we do ask you go too next time xD
after SPM~ =P

5 comments:

♥Ida Babes♥ said...

that was really fun wor~
i have been 2 years no go waterfall le><
miss it so much^^

chenx said...

haha~ ask you go but you have take exam =( next time la xD

Carina said...

never asked me go =( hmmph!

chenx said...

haha xD I don't know you want go ma~ ask you go next time lu xD =)

Anonymous said...

nice to be here chen-0921.blogspot.com owner found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James