Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

10/08/2009

Jungle Trekking!!!!

yeah xD I'm going to jungle trekking tomorrow xD
hmm... it is not jungle trekking maybe xD err....hiking? LOL
I WONDER xD

it have been a very long time that I never go for exercise xD
but I have to present myself to science tuition tomorrow @@ll
so we can only go for jungle trekking after tuition =)

I'm wondering what to bring tomorrow xD
what should I prepared?!
CHOCOLATE BREAD OF COURSE!!
hahaha xD Wei Zhin said we must bring some food to eat while we reached the waterfall xD

I'm worry about tomorrow =(
I know that I don't have enough stamina to go up there ==
it might be a very tiring trip!!

but I will try my best xD out of my best xD

just to have fun during the journey xD exercise xD enjoy good enviroment xD and PLAY WATER AT WATERFALL there xD

April had reminded me to bring ointment for mosquito xD!!!
I will remember it!!! FOR SURE!! xD

yeah xD hope I can have fun tomorrow =P

No comments: