Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

10/01/2009

SPM is around the corner!! T______T

oh my gosh! ><
SPM is around the corner!!
It only left 40+days =(
I'm getting nervous >I had ignore my studies for quite a long time ><
It's quite hard to follow up all since now!!
I did very bad in my forecast =X
I know I did not put my heart and soul to this exam but...
it prove that I had forgot everything @@ll
I'm getting worried!

I MUST STUDY SERIOUSLY SINCE TODAY!!

I must put all concentration in this exam xD
So I will not online since today [hopefully xD]
somtimes, maybe xD
I will be back after SPM =)
hope that I could bring a good news to my blog =D

失败为成功之母
I must do well in my SPM examination!!
yeah xD you can =)

Hope everyone of you, Form 5 students can score well in SPM exam~ =)
Form 3 students also =) all the best to you all =)

CIIIAOOOO~~
BE MY WAY!

No comments: