Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

9/25/2009

20.09.09 生日快乐晚上party!照片来咯!

Birthday Celebration
Date: 20/09/09
Time: 7.00pm
Destination: First Station/ Taman Connaught

just eat/play there =)
nothing much to say xD
picture time ^___^

the pic that I edited just now xD
all of my friends =)



















my first birthday cake xD secret recipe xD














beer time @@ NONO! I never drink!


















eeee =D got alot time to take xD so this pic very nice har xD Mei Yan and I


















haha =) this ok too ^^ Yee Mae and I


















Me, Mei Yan, Kah Kit =)














rushing =( so the pic starting ugly @@ Shin Ann and I =]














This pic not bad xD lol Mikey and I =]














Harry and I =]













aiyoh! this not nice =( Wei Zhin and I =]













wuuu~ not nice also =( Adam and I =]














My baobei's face sooooooo red jor tim xD Adam, baobei, Yee Mae =]














BOYS! Adam, Mikey, Baobei, Wei Zhin, Harry














Never put Ji Chi and I one! cause she don't let! hahaha! xD

ENDED~ =]

2 comments:

eyvonne said...

linked u,babe...
muackx^^

chenx said...

haha xD thanks baby xD link you too =P