Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

9/25/2009

22.09.09 生日快乐

wow! I'm back xD
I'm so lazy to update my blog lately xD

kk~ here is the third day party ^^

Lu Yi, Evon, Chee Ming, and I gone to pasar pagi to buy stemboat food in the morning =)
I gotta wake up at 7 =_=

sotong place xD













after we bought everything, we headed to LuYi's house to put things in her house =)


















then we move to Jusco~ lol
then we go Evon's house to take things =)
then they fetch me home =D

then I go out lunch with my family,
after I got home, I rest awhile and prepare for tonight ^^
after I finish everything, I supposed to go there at 5+ ==
but at last I reached there at 6.00pm ==
all just because of my dad xD
lol xD blame him blame him xD

before party xD everything is ready =)






















































































then we just have our stemboat =)


























cake time =)
no refrigerator there ><
so the CAKE MELTS!!!
hahaha!

melted cake xD

























































they get drunk @@ but I never drink ^_____^
I'm such a good girl xD LOL xD
nothing much la ^^ just EAT and PLAY =D

picture time =D

Evon and I =)

















April and I =D



















































=D cake xD

















damn ugly XD lol



















































when I was hiding in room =)


















DAY ENDED =D

No comments: