Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

9/20/2009

20.09.09 生日快乐

heeee =)
celebrate birthday with my beloved baobei and my beloved friends yesterday =)
it's a happy celebration overall xD

11am~ I meet baobei at Leisure Mall =)
then we take taxi to Midvalley then we walk to The garden xD
to have our brunch =D

First destination xD Sushi Zanmai

my favorite xD kani kama maki~ cost us RM4.80! wow!













hehe xD I love this xD RM8.80 only @@ sharing with baobei =D
sharing is caring xD













still got one potato xD my baobei's one =) but I forgot take xD hehehehhe xD

heeee xD photo session xD
damn happy =P


































birthday kiss? xD weeeee =D

















wow! He forced me to do this?! hahaha xD

















heeeee xD =D

















hehe xD my present ^_____^
a home-make chocolate xD lol xD
baobei do it for me =) touched xDDD thanks baobei xDDDD
can eat ---> ferreror rocher
cannot eat ---> that four cute chocolate xD













lu mau makan ke? xD













my baobei do it for me too =) very easy to do? not that easy de la =)
he purposely take bus to go Times Square to buy me the bottle xD
touched! thanks baobei =DDDD


















then we go gai gai awhile =D
and my leg is super pain =_= and very sore zzz
so we sit on the seat at The Garden =)
and rest there =)


















hoyyyy! where you looking at?!! leng lui ke? xD


































then we go eat ICE CREAM at Baskin Robbin xD
At first I want to try chocolate stemboat de xD
but then it is very expensive, cost RM45+ @@
and we're very full~
so we planned to have a banana split xD
hehehheheheh xD soooooooo nice xD
love it love it xD

yay xD we shared it xD sharing is caring xDDD
what ice cream we have choosed?
hmmm~ it were..........

~strawberry cheese cake xD
~chocolate chips xD
~mint chocolate chips xD

sauce were =D
~strawberry
~chocolate
~caramel xD super sweet xD

topping were =D
~oreo xD
~chocolate xD

TA......DAAAaaaaaa!!!













yay yay~ with banana split =D
should put some candle on it xD

















ammmmmmmm~ yummy xD

















half way through xD













muackkkkkkkkkx! haiyoh xD see my baobei's face xDDD

















after xD we had finished it xD hurray xD yummy













=( don't sleep nah =(

















peace xD

















=D

















birthday kiss lagi? XD

















heeeee xD hiding behind you xD being protected by you =P
baobei suggested it xD but he suggested that he hide behind me xD
of course xD I'm not that stupid xD let my face look fatter than you xD

















weeeee =D personal pic ^____^

















hehehhehehe xD then we shopping awhile =)
and I saw this at midvalley xD
sooooooooo cute xD
[Bii Bii/Bao Bei]

















teh tarik xD Baobei asked me to take pic with this guy LOL!!!

















then we take taxi back Leisure =D
Have a movie there =)
G-Force xD
I'm too tired =X slept inside cinema xD

after that Baobei want to take this xD hahaa!
Chien Hoong florist xD try find it out xD
his shop =P
so I can choose anything there without paying money =D


















then we headed to First Station at 7pm =)
hmmmm~
10 peoples there =)
which are... Mei Yan, Shin Ann, Kah Kit, Yee Mae, Ji Chi, Harry, Mikey, Wei Zhin
most of them back to kampung already =)
anyway thanks to attend my birthday celebration =)

my cheese cake xD my baobei buy for me one!!! so damn expensive =(
pity you =( by secret receipe xD






























Heneiken? lol damn sucks =_= hahaha! one cup also never finish xD

















baobei's reddish face xD

















we did take pictures there =D
but all in Ji Chi's phone =)
will upload it soon =D

weeeeee xD my flower xDDDDDDDDDD by baobei =DDDD
9玫瑰~
meaning ~长长久久~
I love you baobei =DDDD

















present by Yee Mae & Harry I think =X xD













Kate eye shadow by Mei Yan, Shin Ann and Wei Zhin I think =D













My birthday presents that I got yesterday =)

















I placed it in my cupboard =DDDD
baobei I love you =D


















CELEBRATION ONE ENDED~ =D

I got alotttttt wishes from my friends yesterday and today =)
phone, msn and facebook =)
thanks!! I love you all =) ^____^
But I love baobei the most xD
he is the most precious one =DDDD

3 comments:

catherine tan said...

happy birthday...

bbjia said...

lol...bbjialess on ur birthday celebration.
Whatever la...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL~!
=D

chenx said...

haha thx =)