Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

9/04/2009

♥Happy Birthday to Kar Men♥

Today was Kar Men's birthday =)
I got no transport and I'm not going FunOK to celebrate with them actually...
at last... I choose to stayback to celebrate with her =)
hmmm~ nothing much =)
just a very funny xD happy xD enjoyable party =)
and we are damnnnnn noisy xD

at first Suet Yee and Ji Chi get the cake for Kar Men~
then we order food =)
then MAKAN! xD my favorite xD chicken chop!! =D ngek ngek xD

then the interesting part comes in xD
Due to Kar Men's birthday, we got one big big big free drink! =)
Wei Zhin suggested to play cards~
choose and see who is the smallest =)
then if you're the one~ you have to roll 3dices...
got a lot rules and it just very funny xD
the people who lose have to drink one finger wide of the cup of drink =)

Kar Men drink twice =P
Ji Chi drink twice also =P
Wei Zhin drink 3-4 times =PP
Harry drink twice =)
Baobeii drink 3-4 time xD
Hoi Mun drink twice =)

the winner is.... ^_^
Toh Shin Chen ^^v
Kok Mei Yan =)
Adam Wafi
Tan Yee Mae

after we finished the drinks =)
most of them were very full and damn suffer xD
at the same time, I wanted to kacau Qii xD
and I asked her to accompany me to buy drinks xD
I said I'm thirsty xDDDD
ahhahahah!!

kk la =)
thats all for Kar Men's birthday =)

we forced Kar Men to make a wish of........
she and the friends that celebrate birthday with her must get straight As in SPM 2009 =DDD
for the one who didn't celebrate birthday with her xD
take care ~ xDDDD











ATTENTION::
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! XD
ON 21TH SEPT =)

SELAMAT HARI RAYA xD =)

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...add mine into ur beloved friends...

chenx said...

kk xD no probs =D welcome to my blog =P

Anonymous said...

haha kk...i've linked u jor