Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/30/2009

weeee I'm back from Bentong =)

Back from kampung last night =D
While I reached there...
my 'tang mei' and aunt is playing puzzle in room~
so I helped my aunt because she not really know how to play xD lol xD

then we're headed to restaurant there~
go 酒楼!
but you know~ Bentong is not a city!
Of course it is very different if we compare Bentong with KL ==
酒楼? its just a restaurant which have air conditioner services I think xD LOL!
the food there is damn sucks =_=
and damn expensive because of this word....酒楼
the dinner cost my dad RM400 =__=

My 'tang mei' sit beside me luu =D
she is not a xu jing [树精] anymore! hahaha xD
you know how she get this nickname from me?
because of her hair!! haha xD
her hair is damn messy and ugly`
messy all the time @@ like tree! xD
so I called her as xu jing xD hahhaha xD
then now she do a hair rebonding~
so she is not xu jing anymore xD haha!

then we have some pictures =D
and I keep hug my youngest little 'tang mei'
she is kinda cute =DDD got dimples one! xD
very cute =P heheh xD
she is only 10 and half months old xD keke =D


















my bro and two little boy there =)


















haha =D he is damn cute! his eyes sooooo big!
he is the little boy sitted beside mii =D
named as Li Tau. =)




















































hahhh! here is my favorite little baby xD she is kinda cute =D

after we finished our dinner~
then we're going back to KL =D
hug little baby girl awhile then we go home =D
I saw a car accident on the journey =(
I think this the car driver bang the motorcycle!
the cylist is sleep on the road =(
I saw his mouth got one line of blood =((((((
and alot blood on the road =((((
damn scary and pityy =((((((
I hate motorcycle =_=

GOD bless you =(

2 comments:

♥Ida Babes♥ said...

seem very fun oo^^
hehe~
me long time no balik kampung le~
miss them^^

chenx said...

okok lu~ =)
however, we're just have a dinner there~
then back KL ady xD
lol xD