Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/25/2009

hmmx... it have been long time that I never update my blog =)

21/8/09 Friday,
Friday, hmmx~ supposely a free day~
because it is anugerah cemerlang ><
who knows I'm included in the event..
when I heard my name on the list and my eyes turned BIG @_@ hahah~
after I got the money xD RM15 nia =(

then Jia, Han, baobei and I headed to leisure xD
to have our brunch at Sushi King xD
baobei go to take his voucher =)
the stupid worker told us its cheque ><''
but at the end we opened it ~ it is voucher >< LOL

then Hao Jia and I wanted to buy a spectacle xD I survey at 3shops ><
at last baobei got his ideal spec for me @@ at better vision ~
Hao Jia also got her spec at better vision =) I choose one! xDD

then xD Hanhan and I going to IOI mall xD her aunt's beauty saloon xD
to buy the products to cure my dark circles xD heh xD
the whole journey cost me 50bucks >< for return ==
then the products cost me 378bucks =X [discounted xDDDD]
I got the special promotion xD because the boss is Han's uncle xD
sooooo I'm very lucky right? xD

I got a FREE eye treatment xDDD hehehe xD
then Han got a FREE facial too xD we know two girls there xD
named as...........Yorie and Jamie xD
they are very cute xD hahaha xD and very young =)
we chatted xD and I talk alot rubbish xD hahahha!

xD so what?! I'm in the good mood xD
then han and I go back to leisure x)
then wanted to go pm~ we are very tired that time ><
kinda TIRED!!
happy day ended =D

Kindly Thanks to,
HanHan,
Han's uncle,
Jamie,
Yorie

By,
Shin Chen ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22-23 /8/09 sat-sun xD

Family day~ Dad bring us to go Genting for a weekend =)
because my mom got the free room ~
so we have to go =X hahaha!
before that we go low yat to buy a lap top for bro =)
because his lap top HAD STOLEN! so pity~ ><
No make up =D cause family outing nia~ =X haha!
but contact lens is NECESSARY! if not I don't need go out ><
pai seh xD

















heee xD I taken this pic in car =) while we just go out from house =D
heading to Low Yat then =D

then we have our dinner at 'dont know where is it'
but the food is really nice xD
especially the apple juice there xD



































going to Genting =D at petrol station xD
while we reached Genting Resort Hotel =)
nothing to do there xD mummy going to take 100bucks voucher for free meal
dad resting~ bro istalling software to his new lap top =)
ME?! hahah! take pics =D




















































the next day, in hotel room =D bro and I ^_^

















heee xD the next day when we go to take breakfast ~ my parents =D

















hey xD I forgot to say this xD the most enjoyable part in this trip xD
Mom and I go for shopping xD
I bought 1 VOIR jacket (RM140 == 50%disc xD)
and 1 G&H shorts (I forgot the price~ RM70 I think) xD =D
I love to shop at Genting because the products there is NEWEST! but the price is SAME!

when we're going back to KL at 3pm =D in the lift =X


















I wonder how cold is it ><
last time I been there is hot AS HELL!
and now?! cold AS HELL! @@
but cold is better hot xD
if not we don't need go genting ady xD
the weather there is the BEST xD
but I wearing shorts then =(
very very very cold >< pity me xD

No comments: