Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/17/2009

weeeee xD a very nice dinner xDDD

weee xD
I just finished a very nice dinner xD
at first we're going to kuchai lama to eat noodles geh =)
a very nice meal too ~

too BAD~

the shop closed today~
so we headed to another shop which near there~
my parents know there but I don't know xD
then =)
we order a ham yu fried rice ^_^, mee hon (扁扁的!)
and the last one is

MY FAVORITE!!!

which is CRAB!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDd
奶油CRAB! OMG! the crab is very very nice xD
I have ate alot crab at different places~
and this is the most delicious crab that I have xD
I love it very much~ xD
a very nice dinner xDDDD cost us 68bucks xD

only 2 crabs and its cost 50bucks >< omg~ haha!
but it is worth xD =P xP xD
I lovin it xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the second place in my English tuition test @@
wow! the first time I get the second place!!
teacher said that I had SUPRISED him~
yap! I did and it suprised me too @.@
I just can't believe that teacher is calling my name >I got 39/50 overall~
long compo and directed writing~
I just simply do =X and Chien Hoong teached me de!
I purposely use weak english but.................... ><
my gosh~ >.<


just update to share my delicious dinner with you all xD
KAKAKAA!!!
don't be jealous k? xD
I ask dad where is the restaurant kekekek!! xD

No comments: