Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/26/2009

Tuition + outing =D

huh~ I had a tuition classes for 4hours long!! [science]
after tuition~ Han and I headed to Leisure mall just for shopping =)
and we're planned to go pasar malam at night =(
who knows? It's raining heavily =(
so pasar malam plan =( canceled ~ so bad ~ =X
before that we go shop =P
but we did not buy anything xD @@
I go to have a lunch/high tea at Wong Kok because I did not eat lunch today xD
so I ate a cheese meal xD how nice xDDD
I just could not express how nice is it xD
by the way, I also could not express how fat is it T__________T

before we go watch movie =D
I meet with Ruby xD
It's damn long never see her =)
miss her alot xD
but I'm sorry my girl xD
I will give you present when xDDDDDD we meet again xD
I forgot about your birthday present =X xD

then we go to have a movie =D
named as UP xD
a very funny, cute movie xDD but sad =(
I feel very sad when the old man's wife dead =(
the old man miss his wife~ they love each other very much =(
just a very touching part there~
and my tears dropped on my cheeks T.T
the loving couples =(
but of course xD the movie have it's funny and interesting part xD
I laugh until die xD lol~
its just very funny xD =)
a very nice movie xD but I think the movie is more suitable for children xDDD
Han say we're still a child actually ^___^ xD haha!

DAY ENDED...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I
WANT
TO
KEEP
FIT


HELP!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY
CAN
HELP
ME???!!!


MY GOD!!
I'M GETTING FATTER AND FATTER!!















HELP!!!!!!
























No comments: