Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/16/2009

Unleash Fashion Competition ^_^

Don't know what to write xD
just a enjoyable event =D
congratulation ~ =)
the good thing is the hall is cool xD not cool la~ is ok ok only~
but not consider as HOT!
malam tahun baru cina is HOT AS HELL xDDD

mini pasar malam got luk luk xD













hehhhh xD see the lolipop so cute xD

















baobei and I xD

















Me, Pn Heng, Mei Yan

















Me, Mei Yan, Estelle

















Mandy, Me, Estelle

















my baobei xD

















Baobei and I xD sitting on the I shape stage xD

















Tuck Lee and I, she is one of the model last night =D

















Kelly and I, she is one of the model last night =D

















Baobei and I, we are only audience =P

















heeeee xD I like this pic xD

















Baobei and I again~

















Mei Yan and I =)

















Hui Hui, Me, Hoi Mun, Chong Wei
Hui won 5th place in the competition =)
consider very good cz there are 65 models you know? =D

















------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is my pics when I reached home =D
because I love my make up today xD
a successful one xD







































































































on my bed xD

















heheh xD all hair tie up ady xD not too bad la xDDD hahha! feel like cutting botak xD


No comments: