Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

8/01/2009

One and half year anniversary =)


















We have been together for one and half year ~

time seems to go through quickly =)

I did not aspect that our relationship can last for so long...

but I know that our future still have a long way to go =)

Even though we don't know what will happen tomorrow~

but I will cherish the days that you're with me~

I'll never forget the things that happen between us

when I'm sad... you make me laugh =)
when I'm happy... you will give me a broad smile =D

We love together and we share our happiness together =)

Half year to go until our 2nd anniversary ~

Baobeii bought this for me when he was in Langkawi camp













I know you're too free to make so many bottle of colour sand LOL =)













my first year anniversary present =P


































haha =) my turn to be so free to make 520 stars for you =)


























my mickey & minnie bottles =)
and the pillow which I haven finish for you =P

No comments: