Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

9/22/2009

21.09.09 生日快乐

nothing do this day =)
just watched HK show at home x)
after that we gone to have a lunch =)
to celebrate my birthday ^^
another birthday cake @@

but dad only buy a very small one =)
I prefer my baobei's one xD
secret recipe cheese cake xD hurrayyyyy xD














after that we gone to my aunty's house =)
just to pass the angpau money~
at first we have to go a wedding dinner on that night xD
but at last we're not going... ^___________________^V
a big peace xD lol

after that we gone to Low Yat =)
to buy my handphone =X
my w995 xD hehhhhhh xD
wasted 1400bucks =X
hehe xD my birthday present from dad xD
never take photo of it ~
just get the pic on net ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, view to my blog.
I've got something for u...=D

chenx said...

wow! is it? xD haha! thanks =)
I had linked you xD whenever I saw anyone's blog updated~ then I will read it =D hakakaka ^^

Anonymous said...

erm...did u really read my post?
there's one about u la...

chenx said...

ya ya~ I know~ my birthday post right? =] thanks xD