Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

4/24/2010

Dating with baby =) 23/4

been to college to have computing class in the morning =)
8am - 10am and then time to rocks =DDD

capture a pic in class so as to cure my emo mood xD
I am so fed up with the computing lab session =X

oh! I love this pic so much xD

and of course, I have to thanks someone here =)
my little Delphine ~ and of course Kar Men too =)
ps: I don't know how to spell your name =S
thanks to comb a bob for me ;D
it really look nice but it is so troublesome to tie up cause my hair is too long =p

then I fetch Yan to go back Leisure =) cause she is going out with her friend ;D
and sure they are my friend too lar =p
Le Yu and Kang Nian ;D hopefully that i didn't spell you all names wrongly =X

then dear suggested to play game at cc for a while.
but then after that he said don't want~`
so we went to midvalley`
lol` cause sunway's cinema is sucks =p

in car ~ The Garden parking ;D

been to Sushi Zan Mai =)
since he couldn't eat it yesterday =)
we bought movie ticket, beauty on duty~
I watched it before` just accompany hubbie to watch again cause he haven't watch yet =)

then we got some time to do nothing ;D
and dear wanted to go snooker to have a look
and at last, we played for 1 hour before movie ;D
cost us RM20 for an hour~
wearing jacket =) cause my clothes cannot play snooker.~
will 走光~

then we bought popcorn to have our movie ;D
the man beside us is so noisy xD
and and...then....
we been to Fireball to play snooker again @_@
starting know how to play~
feel so great after the ball go in the hole xD

on the way~ hubbie driving ;D
and we saw dear's bro and his gf at fireball area~
and they mix us to play together~
lol ~ pai seh~~
cause i am noobie =p

haha~ ini hair nice kan? =DDDD
after that,
we been to ampang look up point to have a dinner =)
at the highest restaurant which I don't know what's the name of the restaurant..
we sit at the top~
and the menu is different ~ lol xD
VIP seat menu is so expensive xD lol~

a normal price chicken chop there is RM12.90~
but it cost us RM30 cause we sitting at the top there ~


Day ended ;D

something made me feel so depressed in the morning...
huhz.
you know~
I got SAMAN!
driving 108km in speed =(
the max speed was 80km\h~
huhz.. sad!

I cried when I told my dad on the phone...
my dad not scolding me but comfort me xD
wow! I love you so much, dad =)

No comments: