Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

4/04/2010

My Life ♥

I had ignored my bloggie for quite a long time.
okay I am back now. and.. update for some events. =]
memories are precious to me.. but I always forget things =p
so.. update here is a good thing XD


~Outing with Ida and Lybron.~

forgot when is this xD very long time ago.
go Ida's sweet home in the morning and I stole her spec to capture some pics xD



Ida's dad fetch us to go midvalley. and we decided to watch Alice in the wonderland in 2D.
but midvalley gsc is crowded with people. so we just give up xD
and.. the stupid Lyrbon CAME LATE due to some problems! HATE HIM !
we said meet there at 1pm. but he reached at 5pm xD


then we line up for Alice in the wonderland in 2D movie ticket xD
the movie is nice =D
we wait for the tickets that never take by reservation xD
omg xD we are so happy that we can get the tickets ^____^

My dinner =] we ate this at cowboy. Lybron driving xD

the biggest one is my HONEYDEW JUICE! XDXDXD

ate this cake in Baskin Robbin with hubbie =]
we gone Sunway that day =]
we drive there XD and we having dinner at Kuchai Lama. xD
Bak Kut teh =D


3/4/10
Outings with my precious one, April. xD
Happy Birthday baby =]

Fetch hubbie to HELP in the morning.
then we go san ming gei to have a lunch =]
Lee Chien Hoong was driving XD He scolded a bus.. MA JI BAI xD
lol~ hubbie bad bad xD

we headed to San Ming Gei for lunch =D nice one xD
and we gone Leisure Mall to buy present for my precious one, April.
Glad that you liked it! XD

TADAAAAAAAAA! XD

Took some pics with hubbie =]

then I met with April baby =] and hubbie go pool with his friends.
April and I gone Midvalley to have lunch at.. Madam Kwan's =D
and we buy BEAUTY ON DUTY movie at 7pm.
we go SONY ENTERTAINMENT PARK before we go for our movie =]
the sony event is great.
we need to collect 6 stamps and get a free gift =]
we can for a free photo shooting =]
and got a free coke =D
and.. win 3points in 3 different games we can get a sony music CD =D

Sony is promoting their 3D tv =D
this 3D spec is so nice XD

my little dear. happy birthday =]
we go for movie after that =D
BEAUTY ON DUTY~
wow xD super funny and this movie is really nice =D
not really like it's ending. lols.

then I fetch her home.
and xD god bless me that I can recognize the road to back home after fetch her home xD

4/4/10~
Working Day.

this was my second job =D
so relaxing one xD
this is about election day =]
worked together with Hui Hui =]
thank god she can accompany me XD
met Eyvonne and Luyi there =]
Thanks Chee Weng to fetch me there and of course,
thanks that you invite me for this job.
I really appreciate it a lot.


take a pic with Astro ppl =]
actually I don't know who is her. but I know she is the 主持人 in AEC 新闻报报看~

met some new friends there. =]
nice to meet you all.
to guys, please stop smoking. xD
Milk, she was the only girl and she is a gf that I must learn to be =]

END
mwahss






No comments: