Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

4/23/2010

My new hair style ;D

erloo~ I am here to update my bloggie again =)
I have changed my new hair style! =)
yeah yeah~ I cut my fringe ;D
after I consider for so long and at last I cut it after I got the advice from hair stylish.

In the morning, I fetch dear and Yan ~
we have breakfast in Taman Connaught first =D
mum mum come first ;D nom nom xD
ban min =)


then we headed to the saloon ;D
and here is my NEW HAIR STYLE!

TADAAA.......









and we been to Leisure Mall after that,
to have Sushi king as our lunch ^__^


little cute Yan xD haha ;D

then we go to college together ;D
after I got home ;D
captured some pics ~ I have tied up my hair here kakaz.

lousy post XD just to promote my new hair style xD la la la ~
another new post coming later ;D

No comments: