Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

4/14/2010

suffering from college life xD

Finally, I spent some little time to update my bloggie today. =]

Honestly, I am so unhappy these day.
haha. A lot things happened and make me feel so moody.
but I am fine. =) I will keep to smile everyday =D

ok, let's start with my little college days.
I am studying Intermediate English, Finite Maths, Study Skill, and Computing Principle for my first semester.

I can still handle Finite Maths for now, cause first few chapters is just some revision of secondary school. =)

But, Computing Principle and Intermediate English is quite hard for me T.T
especially Intermediate English T.T
you know, My English is bad =(
the English standard in college and secondary school have a HUGE GAP!!
hiahz! I can't even change the sentence with my own words.
like last time, summary, we only change some words and it became OUR SENTENCE, OUR OWN WORDS!
but now! I have to change almost everything without changing the meaning.
omg! it's damn hard for me.
but I will try hard from now on! =D

fortunately, all lecture I met is quite good in teaching. =]
thank god xDD

HEHE!
I am going to watch 'being human' tomorrow. =)
cause I have 5hours break tomorrow >.<
I can eat POPCORN! HOHO!
I love popcorn after I ate popcorn in cinema with April. =D lols xD

time to go !
Buaiiis! mwahs~

No comments: