Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

6/03/2009

Been to Ai Reen's house today =]

Aim: To complete my Seni project work =(


Well, Han dint go Reen's house...
I got alot things on her hand =(
so, I could not do anything =(
I just know how to do it =]
And I will complete it as soon as possible =]
I wanted to get A1 for my Seni LOL
just to add some A1 inside my SPM certificate xD
so I will try my best out of my best to complete it xP


Well, Zhe Khoon which is Ai Reen's hubbie wanted Ai Reen's pic =]
cz he is going to a camp for nearly 1week
then I be her make up stylist, hair stylist and her photographer xD
I just help her make a double eye lid and stick the face shop fake eye lash =]
and then tie a curry bob xD
actually she refused to make up =]
But I force her to and I say that after you try, you sure like it =]


then choosing a pretty shirt and capture time =]











































============Changing again=================



























=================changing again================























====and the last one [when she is on the phone with Zhe Khoon]====
























=============Here is our pic ^3^=====================






















































































after the photograph she wanted to buy the glue and fake eye lash =]
she said that she was very happy because since long time we dint have fun like this =]
I'm really happy to hear this =]
I love you too baobei ^_^
hope our best friend relationship can be forever xD


after I reach home I wasted alot of time to resize the pic =(
cz its file was too big ~ because I used camera to take pictures for her =]
Zhe Khoon say he likes her pic alot =]
damn happy with it ^_^

I'm going to Pavillion with my friends including my hubbie xD to celebrate Han's bd on friday =]
at first say is Sunway d~ but many ppl don wan go sunway =/
so chg plan to go Pavilion TGI friday le =]

Han, Happy Birthday =]

CiiaOO~

No comments: