Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

6/19/2009

I'm here to renew my blog finally xD

hmmmmm~
lets talk about last friday outing first xD

last friday which is...... 12 of june~
I had go out with my hubbie xD
go Midvally + The Garden =]
going there in the morning~
and then take cinema ticket that we have booked xDDD
the feeling is very nice when I can use the other special counter to get my ticket xD
dont need to line up xD haha!
then we go for our lunch xD
sushi zanmai xD
and takes some photos there =]


our meal xD cost mii 30bucks = ( same with hubbie =]
thats means this meal used us 60bucks ~ HUH!




























Chien Hoong feel like very uncomfortable take photo in front of others ~
and he AFFECT MII! = (
haha! so just take a little =]

quite like this pic =]



















huhx~ he spoiled it = (



















then my turn to spoil this pic xDD haha! this pic he so leng zhai neh~
too bad I blur in this pic = (



















haha~ he looks very cute xD IN THIS PIC ONLY xD xP



















haha! =] last shot xD




















then we go for shopping awhile and then go cinema le xD
17 again xD what a nice movie xP
then we go shopping and look some present for Han xD
but too bad = (
I couldnt find anything = (
and I was fed up and just wait when we're hang out again then only buy for you bah xD
baobei~ you slowly wait until august k? xDDDDDDDD

then we have a baskin robbin of course xD
strawberry cheese cake xD I like it alotttttttttttttt xDDDDDDD
and my hubbie choose to eat ...... dono what chocolate LOL
we having our favorite xD cheesecake for mii and chocolate for him LOL

then what happen I also forget ady xD stop here then xD
our memories =]

=======================================================

okay now~
saturday I was busying on my stupid ugly shit seni project = (
then I can't go primary school gathering because it had waste mii alot time to settle the stupid project =_=
and I was very tired ady~ cz my mood turned bad and moody while I rushing through for my project = (

then sunday =]
woke up at 7 =]
and bathe prepared in 10mins =_= ONLY!!!
truly shit feeling ! I most hate ppl rush miI!
my mom wanted to bring mii go breakfast before go listen undang =_=
then I rush with my breakfast and I feel it was a BAD MEAL !
I hate it =_= hate eating in the early morning =_=
but she forced mii to = (
then I reached Ida's house around 8.00am =]
and then the uncle arrived at 8.20am LOL

then we reached the place at 840 bah I think ~
I saw Rong Jian, Hoong Kit, Zhuang Wei~ and forgot ady xD there =]
then we chatted in class [ruby, Ida, and I]
the lesson started at 10.30-11 =__________=
and then rest at 12.15 and he say comes back at 1.15
then HE come back at 1.35 xD
then we finish out lesson in 2-2 and a half hour xD
what a nice lesson xD
damn lucky xDDDDD
he show us alot movie = (
very scary for the accident =( and very funny for those clips! LOL
and my stomach is very uncomfortable because of my early morning breaskfast =_=
and we have a sushi lunch xD
then day ENDED =]

STARTED with my MOST HORRIBLE and THE SCARIEST school life xP
hope there is no any teachers who viewing my blog post xD

hmmmx... its time to my exam result xD T.T

first~ subjek keutamaan ~ LOL language =_= my weak subs = (

BM- 65 xD
[a little suprise xD cz I only get 3/4B or 5C before = ( ]

BI- 65 xD
[A2 is a good start for myself xP. abit probs~ CH/SA english so geng only take 68/69 =( my p2 good xD but failed in literature =x and my long compo also get a bad marks =( my short compo marks even better than long compo =_=]

secondly, My BAD score = (

P.Moral -53 T__________T
[ I did memories the definition of values = ( although I only memories until bidang 3 but its damn sad when I get my result =( but I believes that I will get a good score after I have a failure xD ]

Sejarah - 44 xDDD
[its damn lucky that I was passed xD LOL then I don need attend the additional class by Pn Chua xD LOL ]

P.Seni -53 = (
[totally no idea LOL dint study for this subject =( used 15mins to finish it xD =x going to buy reference to study soon =] ]

SCIENCE -63 = (
[dint study for this subject =( A2 pun tak ada T.T]

HAHA xD I love these paper xD especially add maths xD stick it above my bed? HAHA!

MATHS -86 xD
[yeah xD I love Maths xD P1 get 40/40 xDDDDDD!!!! P2 get 80/100 =( Jin Yee took 100/100 for thw whole paper =] congratulation baobei xD ]

ADD MATHS -81 xDDDDD
[damn love add maths xD and of course my tutor Mr Umaas xD 挑战性很强 xDDD but the sad thing is I'm the 3rd in class = ( I want to be the first = ( ]

ECONS -79 xD
[TH actually but I retake I'm kinda worry that will it included in my purata = ( if no include but divide less 1sub nvm~ if no include but divide 9sub then I sure die =( ]

P.AKAUNS -88 xD
[damn love this subject xD will take account in college I think~ =] ]

3 comments:

Fatal_Fate said...

=D
hoho next time I book more tickets lorrr = ) then can go special lane for tickets XD

heh baobei guai xD
-.- listing down your results here buat apa lan c me is it T.t
at least my Science geng XD

you ahhh always don't know take care yourself T.T
scratch here and there = (
somemore now fever T.T
make me worry bout you only T.T
anyway =D
sayang and muackx XD

chenx said...

LOL xD no fever la x )
runny nose nia la~ xP
yeah xD Im going to lc you xD
no la~ for fun xD
my weak subject I also got list down de lehhhh = (
hw sad = (

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]