Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

6/09/2009

I'm back =] Genting Trip xP

eloooo~ =]
Just came back from Genting =]
waste mii alot time to resize the stupid picture =_=

First Day xD















on the way =] near Genting leeeee xD
















Around 2+ pm reach Genting xD
and then check in to Highland Hotel and everything settle xD
then we go hotel rest awhile then go make up =_=
hahha! everyone need my bbcream xD LOL
then we make up take picture in room =] until 4+ pm =]















taking pic in room xD














haha! see this Shin Ann xDD




























Ida so sexy in this pic xD














I look so cute xDDD =/ Ruby there xD




























yoyo! last pic xD four of us xD















then we go first world hotel and then take alot picture and then go for the DIGI roler coaster xD

I take de la of course xD I take till very nice de leh xD



















peaceful xD so dark but then very nice xP



















yeah yeah xD I like this pic xD



















I like this very much too xD I know I'm not like a 17years old girl LOL don't know is a good thing or bad thing LOL






































haha =] Ruby there =]



















I'm on the phone now actually xD LOL














DIGI xD roler coaster xD











































after that we go sushi king to have our earlier dinner xD
the worker there very funny =_=
keep looking at us +_+
we take picture at there but the stupid worker look our picture on the camera...
so LOL xD LOL!
kk then then~ we go back hotel and then Ida and Han go make up nicely =]
because they're going to safari =] clubbing luuu =]
then we take alot pic and they go out around 10 =]
I be the make up stylish xD and Han be the hair stylish xD
then Ruby is mou wai yan xD useless human xDDDDDDD
playing game =( use my hp T_T
oh no ! my pity hp ! hakakkaa!
then Ruby don't want go out =_-
then we stay at room at last Ruby say want go starbucks but I want to sleep
then Ruby go take away luu =]
but reach starbucks ady and she says that she don wan to drink starbucks =_=
then we go for baskin robbin xD
what a nice strawberry chessecake xD
then we go oi oi le xD

yeah yeah xD I like this! Ida going club! you see her! purposely pull her shirt down de! LOL



















this very nice also xP



















haha! I can see myself here xD



















this take at Sushi king de Ruby kacau =] but then effect very nice xD



















yoyo! =] 3 of us xD




















































Ida keep show her breast LOL then I take off my jacket to suit her xD sexy feel xD







































Second Day xDD
what a happy day =]
wake up at 8am but go out at 10pm xD
eat pui min xD inside our room =]
Ruby treat us de xD
then han and I bought a new sunglasses xD RM35 =] buy ONE free ONE
then we go play and play and play =)

T_T see my pimple~ haha =] kinda nice sunlight =x but kinda hot in the afternoon =(



















haha =] wearing sunglasses xD



















4 of us xD




























haha! my sunglasses!















































this pic so cute xD haha! she blow her hair for so long xD haha!

























































but we have to line up forrrrrrrrrr kinda long =( haihhhhhx....
then we wanna buy 180 degree that roler coaster but dint opn =(
then one guy ask us to play those errrrrr.....don know how say~
those senapang de =]
hahahah! they help us alot !
LOL 1game have 4bullet but we have around 10 I think ! LOL
then we play second game should play new game
but we continue our game =x hahhaha!
then after that they help us to 'se' the last thing xD =x
hehehheh! then we won a cute mice =]

she is acting actually xDDDDD














yeah xD our pic =] and the cute mice xDDD














miii ~ xP

























































wow~ so bright =]



















I hate this =_=















I very scare now actually =(














our lunch xDDD pizza hut xD














ahhahah! at the entry xD














this elephant cute xD






































then we saw one leng zhai at fun kart there xD and then we take picture and purposely take him!
LOL laugh die mii! hahaha!!

hahah! this pic very funny LOL



















she wanted to show her hair xD



















see see see! SEE THE LENG ZHAI! hahahA! but this pic not leng zhai de la! he own person very leng zhai LOL















see the guy behind Ida LOL














LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL














yeah xD our pic ^^V















hahah xD Shin Ann push de xD I take de xD















the cute mice with sunglasses xD



















eloooO~



















mii miii xD with the red mice xD



















Han's sunglasses xD



















EEeeeEe~ waiting for Ida and Han ~



















hahha! I don know how to smile like this LOL =_=



















they are acting la pls! xD



















what a nice scene xDD














yoyo! xD














this roler coaster fun xD very fast d xD




























ban yao wat xD LOL



















then the second time around 8pm xD
play fun kart again and we saw a small leng zhai =]
he very funny de!
at first while we waiting I think they keep looking at us xD LOL
I choose car numbered 2 xD
I know very fast d xP
I win jor 5-6 cars to be the first one xD
and then win 15cars again xDDDD
thats means I win them two lap luuu xDDDD
then very funny xDDD
after the competition the small leng zhai complaint to Ida !
say I very guo fen xD
then we talked awhile =]
and then sanpen! haha =]
then we go for flying chair xD
who knows xD we line up behind them! LOL
then we chat awhile luuu =]
they also 17years old @@
then they dont trust we all 17years old LOL
I say I 25years old xD then 2guy joke and say I look like 30years old LOL
then 1guy say I'm 50years old actually I go do plastic surgery only LOL
then we take a picture =]
then sanpen again hahah =]


the guy in front of mii is 2guy the guy in front of is 1guy LOL














yeah xD we're like a soh poh xD



















yeahhhhhh xD han is talking on the phone =_=







































then we also go chocolate land xD to take alot pic xD kekex =]
beside flying chair d =]















this very yeng xD

























































one girl take for us d xDD














hi! xD see the little cute mice on the chocolate xD



















they wanted to eat the choco! hahaha!














after that around 9 =]
we go for DREAMZ =]
the scary show LOL
the magician very geng ! really very very geng LOL =]

then we go back hotel bathe =]
and then go out again to feel the cold weather xD
then we go drink starbucks and I go 77 buy puimin xD to eat xD
kinda nice xP


Third Day xDDD
nothing much today =]
we go hou mei eat gai xi ho fun!
gai xi ho fun no gai xi ! LOLLLLLL
then they chg a new one for mii =]

then we go shopping =]
And we saw a very nice shoes =(
Ruby bought it ! RM80 but discount 60%!
only RM36 =(
I wan I wan !! =( but 3inch =( how to buy? LOL

then we go back and then our happy trip was ended =(
long time no so happy le =]
I will remember this happy time for a long time =]
it was a memorable trip xD

4 comments:

catherine tan said...

so good
going genting wif ida, sze yin, n shin ann...

chenx said...

haha =]
I was suprise that you're reading my blog =]
ask you go together next time luuu xD
link you link you ^_^

CheL said...

yor.
no call me go T.T
XD

chenx said...

LOL
no la ~
We don't have enough room le ma =]
after SPM sure ask mai you xD
this sat going to gathering or not? =]