Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

6/01/2009

Holiday~

hmmmx....yesterday I gai gai with my beloved han han =]
Han Han reach my house by a lousy taxi fellow in the morning, I think is 10.30 bahx? =_=
then at 11.30am mummy reach han and I go sungai wang =]
at first we're planning to go one utama geh =]
cz I feel like buying something from cutety girl which is from Taman Bukit Maluri @@
Han don't want buy her thing already~ but I wanna buy abit only~
so we chg our plan to go sg wang again =] LOL
who knows Luyi go one utama at the same day~ hiahhhhx.....无缘 =(

and then we go shopping =]
wanna go sg wang because I wanted to buy a heel for myself =]
so we go for our mission xD

first thing I buy is..... a bag LOL
we go metrojaya and Pakson for fun~ to see got bag nice or not
who knows really buy it le >< d. Carlo Rino 2 de =]
cost me RM150 LOL =x

kkk then lehhhhH~ han han's feet very pain =(
cz her stupid wa wa xie ~ =(
then she go watson and bought a slipper! hahah!
then I bought Veet in watson xP to remove my legs hair xD
then then~ we shop alot! and I wanted to buy a shoes! =(
the heels that I like =( not too tall ~ then no my size =((((((
so siennnnnn....

then I still remember we go and play the mascara in a shop =]
han han play geh =]
then I leave my eye drops there =(
when we go and have a high-tea [mushroom soup xD] xD in gasoline baru tau =(
then we see dao 2shoes shop at there =]
go and have a view ^^
then I saw my beloved heels xD like it very much!
han han buy the same heels with me xp which cost me RM50

then then ~ we go back the shop to get back my eye drop xD
then we go take bus go back leisure at 5pm
han want to take taxi LOL
but I'm lack of money already~ then I promised with Han
wait bus for 10mins =] LOL then we saw a bus xD SJ62 xD
we run to the bus and we have seat xDDDDDDDDDDD
the last seat xD so nice xD thank god xD

then we go back leisure see dao Zhuang Wei , Ti Meng and another one which I don't know LOL
then I go the silver shop to wash my necklace then go 321diamond wash my diamond =]
hubbie buy for mii geh =]
the worker in the 321diamond shop very funny xD and he very good to us lu =]

then then we go for sushi dinner =]
and I take away a dinner for my mummy too =]
cost mii RM35! huhhhx but then mummy just give mii RM50 this morning ask mii to treat han makan =]
so this is my mom's money xD not mine xD LOL

nothing much ~ not in the mood now~
cIaO~

picture don know why cannot upload to blog =( next time bahx =]

No comments: