Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

2/17/2009

E.N.G.L.I.S.H should I love YOU?!

I sat for the English test today`
only comprehension and summary in this test```
I think this is much better than essay =.=
at least I will not make that much grammar mistakes` =(

HIAHX` ya``` As my hubbie said...
I too care about my English...

I scared I get a bad result````
I scared to speak English`
I scared to write formal English``

Ya` I know my English is weak....
[At least.............better than some people``]
but i wonder why i don't like to speak/write English....><
the thing I do the most is LISTEN` LOL

I tell very honestly.... ==
I KNOW HOW TO LISTEN !
I think I don't have confidence to speak English
and I doesn't have a good English foundation...

I hope that I can improve my English`
I know my dar will help me` =)
I MUST DO IT !
Shin Chen` I know you can....
Anyone supporting me? hahahax~ =)

I WANTED TO GET A1 FOR MY SPM!

Just talking craps here`` LOL =)

No comments: