Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

2/19/2009

THE MOST TERRIBLE day that I had ever met.... T.T

Today is SOOOOOOOOOO unlucky =(
I feel like crying`` boo-hoo` boo-hoo`

In the morning, I reached school and listening Han/Jia/Yan chatting...
Han chat with mii but I just use my body language to answer her`
And she felt very weird and ask mii why I never talk this morning...
Then Yan told her I took off my bracess already...
and they all wanted to see` but i want to show hubbie first =x
so they all say iii zhong nan qing nu`
hahaha! He is most important in my life what~ =)
Then when hubbie reached school...he talked to me but I never reply him`
He ask mii why never talk and i show him my throat [trying to tell him i get sore throat]
Then he says I xin ka` LOL
when we go in the dewan I showed him my teeth~ EEeeEe`
And he was like get stunned and feel so happy...
even happier than mii ==

ok` Now talk about how unlucky am I =(

1st...
This morning no teacher in class and we all became a very big gang chit chatting =)
then the class that opposite our class [3D]
got 1 pair of couple kissing in the class ==
FOR 30 MINUTES!
The girl's classmates were there but they never care about it` zzz
and many pupils realise and watch this AV? hahaha! LIVE SHOW ==
then we're 38-ing although they close the class room and the window....
but we still can see their black head what ==
They realise that we know about it because many pupils go in their class to see ==
and then they stop`
everyone go away bcuz nothing to see already` but then ==
after that == they KISS AGAIN ==
kinda............................................................................................. zzz
no eyes see already` can you two behave yourself? ==
then teacher knows and called n Faridah then discipline case make Pn Heng cant in our class...lol
hahaha!! then FUN....lol
cause this pair of couple really == disgusting ! hahah!
at first I very pity the girl but now I think the boy is more pity`
because the girl is not being force`
BUT SHE IS THE ONE WHO HUG HIM AND KISS HIM IN CLASS...
omg` We told this to Mr John and he said this is THE KISS OF DEATH` haha!

the bad thing to mii` I think school discipline will more tight again ==
I think school will catch couples very soon
and I feel like headach-ing again ==

2nd`
k` then our class no electrivity after recess ==
its kinda hot and I became very sweaty ==
AND i wear singlet today ==
more HOT` =(
and when i reach home at 8++ only i could bathe =(
make mii soooooooooo uncomfortable for whole day =(

3rd`
It is ok` then we going MCD for lunch today` too bad alot of ppl there
bcause MCD got promotion now ==
k` fine` We go pizza hut`
then SOMETHING VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD happen on me!
ITS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DISGUSTING!!!
AND I RUN TO TOILET TO WASH MY MOUTH
BUT I VOMIT IN TOILET ==
when i back to the restaurant =(
I hope I can get sayang from hubbie
but he never == and he SCOLDED me ==
then i cried` ask him dont disturb mii but he keep disturb mii and say i fat pei hei ==
Wei Zhin in front of us` watching we quarrel` see i crying` AND very envy ==llll
that time i still very very uncomfortable and I just cant stand on it ==
even now I still feel very DISGUSTING!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(
T.T T.T T.T
then the manager very scared and get a jar of pepsi and give us ice cream`
and ask i'm ok or not`
How i wish I can say [no! I want my lunch for FREE today! hahah!]
that time i was crying and I'm very SAN FU that time =(
then i told Wei Zhin and hubbie` I wanted to ask for free meal xD
then they very agree but we dont dare to say this la`
then the manager serve us with a very good service
and we say suan le oh` =)
its ok` well [....I forgotten his name...]
I know it's not your fault` thx bcuz you serve mii nicely =)
but i not sure that whether i will go there again or not == lol
this time` really a very very very very scary exprience i had ever met`
pizza hut's case``` =(
SO BAD ='(

Anybody cheer mii up?! =(

No comments: