Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

3/31/2009

About my feeling now ` =]

Today`
Add maths class cancel then I deicided to do my revision today`
I opn my computer and copy the song from hubbie's pendrive first =]
and then I sign in my blog and I saw Luyi's blog have updated`
then I go for a view =]
and just think that I wanted to post my feeling to him now` =]

hmmx... How to say?
I can say that I still very hate him...
I wonder how much I hate him`
He the first friend that I quarrel with` till now...
I still cannot forget what he had been to mii...

Well` I know that till now I still very angry him` Its my bad...
I shouldn't like this cause he never do anything to me again`
but I just cant accept... He don't even think that he is wrong before...

I hate him very much` But I don't want to start quarrel with anyone again`
last time he always like to sit behind mii chatting with wei zhin and Vivian...
I hate him a lot~ I dont even want to listen his voice` I hate it very much`
then I never angry and I changed my place =]
but now...
I can't tahan anymore...
he is just like he have the rights to sit behind mii.... haha...is it?
you don't have your own place?!!

Since when I starting angry and dulan...
then I changed my place and keep bang here and there...
I don't want to quarrel but I cant control my mood...
and Vivian ask mii why chg ar... then I say don wan see someone I hate ar or anything..
I'm trying to let him know I hate he sit behind mii....

But the problem is he never care about it...
ok fine` since when I sit near with you?
why you wanted to go in my world again?
last year long holiday I blocked your msn and delete your email is not afraid of you...
but don wan you involve in my world

but now? in school life?
can't you sit on your own place?
you no Mikey? must find Wei Zhin and Vivian?
Must be a dog? keep following them? it is sooooo digusting!!

and now` I choose to be control my temper...

like that day econ class` Miss Ngan is teaching us =]
usually econ class will be very noisy` cz miss Ngan teach with her soft voice
and she will not angry whether you are concentrate or not`
she is just teach herself...you wan listen then listen...don wan then fine`
When she is teaching...usually the guy that I hate so much will sit behind me...
but without him` I still will change my place to the most front place...
cz I wanted to concentrate in her class =]
she teach very nicely x]
but whenever I sit behind... I cant concentrate... LOL =]

that day when she is teaching` she feels angry because the class is too noisy...
I knew she angry` but she continue her lesson` I asked her`
[teacher, why you don wan to teach like Pn Lim like that? then you can get all pupil's attention. You're not fierce at all]
and she replied me
[why I want to angry? I don't want to get cancer anyway.]
she care her health very much =]
and I think that I most control my temper =]
I learnt a lesson that day =]

I scare I will have goiture one day? is it spell like this? haha =]
well` Toh Shin Chen` from today onwards I can't angry about it anymore =]
just smile and act nothing happen
its my life =] no ppl will pity me` if I'm angry with you...

I hope that I can do what I wanted to do =]
CHEER UP~ ^_^
study time now =]
I have to do all revision from now on!!
GAMBATEH~ for all form5 students =]
especialy my baobei hubbie =]
do your part` try your best!


ANNOUCEMENT~~~
hiiii =] do you all wanted to order GEO lens?
just RM 35 per pair ^_^
if you purchased 10pairs above RM30 per pair....

wholesale will be....
25pairs above RM28
50pairs above RM25

Contact me ::
Shin Chen 0162789926

No comments: