Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

3/25/2009

18 of march` picture x]




















Nice ma? x] orginial pic lai de x]















I edit d x] is it nice? LOL =]




















that day` we're waiting for the guard to let us go back Midvally that time take geh x]




















outside fitting room x] hubbie buy a long selves shirt there x] KEYng




















outside fitting room also x] stupid Adam x]
















ARhh` I look so cute here x] at sushi Zan Mai~~ xD Don't be jealous about that x]





















Han and I ^_^ too bad T_T never take with Mei Yan` x]




















my hubbie and I la of course... xD love this pic the most x]
















I love you xD you love mii ma? x]




















haha` this picture nice ma? x] I like it very much` x] although abit childish` cz got cartoon xp
my darling at behind ^_^




















Han and I x]




















haha x] this pic we cut Han out already x] cz this pic she not nice lol




















Weeeee` hubbie and I x] He says this pic he not leng zhai? haha x] but I don't care xP

No comments: