Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

3/29/2009

Boring weekends~ =_=

I had been go LuYi's new house last night x]
Her house was very big and very nice =]
Well~ alot problems before I go her house =_=
my mom is totally annoying =_=
she is the one who say can go` and..... cannot go ==
then this morning angry with mii =_=
like her moody then big all like that =_=

k fine` Today I doing nothing` 930am I am awake
and very very very happy cause I have a very very good sleep last night` x]
but this morning after I take my breakfast I still very sleepy and tired...
I wanted to sleep until tomorrow 6am...
but I know I cant...
so I cant sleep` =[
then I waste a day again` >_<
just to watch those funny movie .... xD

and.... I have a MCD today....xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
so happy` one week dint take mcd? haha =]
dont know how long le leh? x]

thats all for today`
ciao~
darling I love you x]

No comments: