Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

3/19/2009

arhhhhx! My comp's adaptor spoil already T.T

At first, I wanted to upload my picture xD and update my blog d =[
but too bad... =[ my adaptor dont know what happen.. T.T
maybe i ter-kick last night bahx? I wonder T___T
Now i'm using downstair comp T.T just to update a SAD POST... haha!

okay` talk back 18 of march x]
that morning 11am I reached Leisure then I received a phone call from Han` =]
then we meet up and waiting for my hubbie's brother to fecth us go midvalley
who knows... his brother get headache =_= then cannot fetch we all` then we take taxi go lu` =]
used 9bucks there =]
then we 3person walking around and we saw yan yan and moo moo le =]
but they say they going to buy movie ticket so we separate again`
then we go mcd to find alex and kei kei =]
Kei Kei is ok la` only eyes big norhx` I still remember that````that day we chatting around and says Alex will bring his gf along` I told him I will be the pretties xD will win Kei Kei dont worry xDDDD
then when we reached Mcd meet with them`` Alex said...[horhhx~ today you win all ady norhx...take 1st place liao... LOL]
haha =] then we going to sushi zan mai =] yoyoyo!
then we are waiting for Joshua and Adam... ><>< who knows they are lying =_=
then we 7person go sushi zan mai to MAKAN xD soft shell crabs xD so niceeee...xDDD
Alex and Kei Kei come awhile and say that they want pak tuo == good... a lunch also don wan eat together` lol
k fine... =] then after lunch Yan and Moo going to movie le =_=
celebrate her BIRTHDAY until EAT A LUNCH together ==
ok la =] but for mii` I prefer they go out for 2days to separate like this norhx`
I understand her but I not agree with it norhx...=/
well` then Chien Hoong and I which is a pair of COUPLE xDDDD walking around with 3 SINGLES
LOL LOL LOL LOL
hahaha! no la =] just kidding =] lol then we shopping around and i bought a bag =\
cheap` But i dont like =_=
then i decided to sell it out bahx =(
hiahhhhhx....T.T
ok` don't talk about unhappy things lol xD
then we take KTM back leisure at 510 like that i think =] we saw Hui Hui and her bf...
I'm like.................. >< i cant imagine Hui Hui will love him bahx =] lol =]
I know she very pai seh` LOL
then we dont want care her norhx...since she so pai seh`
then i take KTM go back tasik selatan ==
crowded with people == we 4person``` I rather take TAXI =[
TAXI is much better than this kind of stupid public KTM ==
1buck but used up mii 40mins to reach i think ==
taxi 10bucks then divide by 3 or 4... NOT THAT EXPENSIVE mahx =\ xD\
I prefer taxi to KTM lohx LOL
then i called Luyi...wanted to meet her up d` but then she said that she at sg wang == lol
then i cant find her and waste my sam gei T.T
Han` you accompany mii shop until you late for your tuition` I'm so sorry and a big thanks for you =]
after that we are still SUPER FULL then hubbie and I go have a starbucks =]
mocha mocha mocha xD ICE BLENDED xD
he said the drinks he drink is better than mine` Don't know what ady =]
then I said mine one is better... and we argue xD LOL keep say mine one is better xD LOL
then we chatting around and keep laughing` cz what he says is really == so funny...xD
after that I back home at 7.30pm and then follow mom go Kajang buy soomething then go back the buddha place to give them` then waited her awhile then need to go Qiant to buy the sweets and biscuit...
K fine` then when we gone out the parking place...>< a phone call reached... then go in buy rice and noodles ==
then go out liao AGAIN~ the phone call came AGAIN zzz then go in buy MILK zzz that time was 10pm le`
QIANT close ady and we have to run here and there == just to rush to buy milk for them =_=
when i reached home` 1130+ ady... and she wasted my time =(
LAST FOR 4 hours ><
if I know, I go pasar malam nehhhhhh... xD LOL
its ok la =] she is being nice to mii then I'm, fine norhx` =]
and i slept at 1am == just unhappy for the stupid bag i bought LOL
its ok la =] might not unhappy for so long =]
SMILE EEEEE =D

Darling` I knew many unhappy things happen on you nowadays...
I'm here to support you behind of you`
darling I know you can =] you can do it x]
I will love you no matter how x]
you're my hubbie ma =] which I love the MOST and I sayang the MOST
Darling you're the best in my heart =]

Luyi` I'm sorry that cz I never celebrate birthday with you`
cause I promised Yan at first and my hubbie going` then he not alow mii to go you there...
cz he sacrifice the driving license is just because wanted to go zan mai with mii >< sorry nehx =[
I don't know now you became so high class ady` So i know my present is too cheap for you =[
but I hope that you dont mind and you will like it =]
at first I wanted to buy 50bucks gold series that one for you` but I know you don like big big purse...
then I buy the other series for you norhx` hope you like it bahx =]
happy birthday to you norhx x] hope you will still treat mii as your best friend bahx =]

Yan Yan` I'm quite happy because I think Moo and you can last very long =] until dont know how long =] LOL
you this sao xing lui so bad throw we all walking around and go movie yourself xD
but its ok la =] I know you like the bag very much =] happy then good x]
I choose d xD you're so lucky because the new stock arrive gt the BIG one =]
happy birthday to you norhx x] our friendship muct be last long forever =]

It's abit sad` because two best friend.... birthday on the same day` go A cannot go B also cannot
=_=
well` sorry for anything I been wrong to all of you =]
Happy birthday =]
mUACKKKKX......

MuAACKKKKX.mUACCKKKKX.....muuuackKKKKKX....MUACkXX!
AND` xoxo for my hubbie =]

No comments: