Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

3/09/2009

Nothing much` Just wanted to update my blog` lol x)

hmmmmx.... =(
I'm so boring this few dayssssssssssssss..... =(
keep surf net shop those stupid things and just wasting my money T.T
but at least...!! It can make mii happy xD LOL
well` Whenever i buy something I will feel very happy...xD
LOL xD

I'm going to close my business soon T.T
but...... say the truth T.T
I'm so sad to close my business T_T
It's not about money problem.... but the feeling like` business woman xD
lol how I hope I could be a business woman x)
to run my business! waaaaaa....this is my interest and the reason why I change to economic class

AND

I MEET MY HUBBIE x)

darling.... T.T
I miss you alot =(
YA!! I see you everyday =]
but not pak tuo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =(
Somehow my darling's nose get hurted
I want to sayang you ma x)

yea yea yeahhhhx....xD holiday coming and I think can out with dear dear some dayssssss bahx? xD
hope my darling really can learn driving licence this saturday laa =)
then 3months later..... I have a driver ... xD
which sayang a LOTTTTTTTT and THE MOSTTTTTTT

xD

I want outing with my darling T.T

WELL!!!!!! I have to concentrate on my studies start from today!!
I'm here to challenge you! SPM...xD lol ==
I must get 9A1 and 1G9
LOL
hiahhhhhx........
I know I will disappointed =(

hahahhah!!! my phone rang``` x)
my baobeii hubbie lms mii le [long message service =.=]

It's the time to iron my uniform
and start my school life again` =)

No comments: