Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/12/2009

10/12/09, Interview + dating with hubbie =)

yeah, I go to interview with Lu Yi baby and April baby that day. =)
due to the interview. I sacrifice my hair T.T
but nvm XD my hair is still nice =PPP

okok~ first XD say thank you to Lu Yi baby.
she introduce this to me =)
*appreciate* lols xD

then meet Ms Chin there =)

after that I meet someone new, she named as Li Qun?
I keep forgot her name.
nice to meet you baby xD

then meet my hubbie at Times Square. =)
baby! love you XD






























































































our brunch XD hawaiin pappa.















oh!! I love this soooooooooooo much!!















not really like it ><















then go shopping at Sg Wang.
hubbie wanted to make his dinner pants in sg wang =)

then we shop there. hahah xD thanks baby.
thank you for accompany me to shop and buy my stuff XD

then, hubbie gone to make a new pants.
and he bought a new dinner shirt for our graduation dinner. =)
not too expensive. only cost 100bucks.
and I keep kacau him when he was changing his clothes in fitting room. kakakkakakkakaz!!!















weeee xD bought a skirt at Romp. =) cost me 50bucks. ><
















weeee.. I like this =) when I showed this to my mom. My mom was suprised!! cause she bought this too! totally same!! WOW!! XD cost me 35bucks =)




















captured it in taxi.

oh ya!! we meet Chin Eng, Vincent, Mei Yen, Hoong Kit, Kelvin, Cu Ying... that day =)

wow! was very happy that day. =)

love you baby xD

No comments: