Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/05/2009

My Holiday ♥





















Yeah...
one more paper to go!
yesh! only one more paper to go =)
I can play as much as I can.
I can do whatever thing that I like to do!
yesh. start with a new life.
and stay happy for the rest of my life XD

♥ My Holiday Program ♥
7th Dec - get a hair rebonding with Han Han baby XD
8-10th Dec - cannot wash hair for 3days! so, stay at home =(
11th Dec - dating with Chien Hoong baobei XD
12th Dec - outing with Lu Yi baby or Vivian baby XD
13th Dec - outing with Lu Yi baby or Vivian baby XD
14th Dec - outing with Han Han baby XD
15th Dec - Graduation dinner XD
16th Dec - outing with April baby XD
17th Dec - FREE or outing with Ruby Ida babies XD haven confirm yet XD
18-20th Dec - Melacca trip with family XD
21-23th Dec - Melacca trip with babies XD haven confirm yet @_@
24-31th Dec - I'm FREE! XD
January I will go for a vacation with my mom XD Sabah =)
February I will go for a vacation with my family XD China =))) XDXD

yeah yeah XD so many programs XD I am afraid I will get too tired of it @_@
haha XD but shopping XD I think it is ok XD
like Lu Yi baby said, shop till drop! lol.
I'm not her =P I don't have so much money to spend! haha XD
however, we should exercise everyday XD
so, not allow to wear high heels XD

I have to sleep early from now on. =(
and also stay away from computer =w=
I will try my best! lol.
cause fu se will make ppl's skin DARKER!!
=w= gosh! I don't want!! XD

so ~ everyone XD
please stay away from television and computer XD
hahahha! impossible mission =PPP

S.T.U.D.Y
M.O.D.E.

O.N




















end up with a study look XD with specs =w=
this still ok.
school looks sucks =.=ll

cIIIaooo XD
still got Econs to go T.T

No comments: