Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/12/2009

wow!! I'm back finally!!! [7/12/09]

Firstly, I'm very sorry that I had been ignore my bloggie for quite a long time.
cause I'm very busy lately.
DATING! OUTING! INTERVIEW! and of course my darling's birthday celebration =)
and the rest time I will be going to care about my online business.
ah ya! it's damn busy and TIRED for me =O=
sleep at 1am and wake up at 8am =O=

[7/12/09]
hmmm! just finish Econs paper XD
oh yeah! this is my last paper, of course XD
after that, we straight return books and then Han and I take a cab to go leisure mall =)
go there for buying something necessary for my outing days. XD

First, Freshkon contact lens! hakakaz!
Second, wash my lovely diamond which present by my hubbie for our 1st year anniversary celebration =)

after that we take a cab to MICO, Len Seng =)
been there to have a hair rebonding with my baby, Han.
she go there for dye her hair =)
I go for hair rebonding. =)

oh yeah! hair rebonding cost me 200bucks! GOOD! ><



















hahaha xD was wearing school uniform. cause I decided to take picture with my school uniform =) oh yeah, my last day for wearing these. =)

haha, pity for Han baby too XD her hair was done within 2hours. and she wait me for 2hours more XD

after that, we walked to Mun's house =)
oh yes! birthday baby xD






































say bye bye to school uniform =) but I still love it, for sure. I like PPS uniform =)

then Mun's parents fetch us to her condo =)
and have a buffet dinner there to celebrate Mun's birthday.
kakaz. happy BELATE birthday my leng lui baby XD
okays. let pic talk the story now =)














this was my buffet dinner =) hey! it's nice man xD
the restaurant is just beside a swimming pool =)


































my beloved baby, Yan =)



















My beloved baby, Han =)



















3 of us =)



















wow!! don't jealous k? xD



















THIS is my BELOVED HUBBIE XD I love him so much XD =)



















heeeeee... XD



















wanted to capture a feel. but I failed to do it =O=



















haha~ Wei Zhin =) scare ch will kill him waaaaa XD



















Adam XD was eating cheese cake I think =)



















lol. Wei Zhin's MAN SPEC XD lols! I cannot wear spec =O= hodoh sangat =^=



















the birthday baby on that night XD Mun XD happy belate birthday =)














Yan comes in XD She is going to Thai, wow! I am waiting for my present =PPP



















My beloved baby, Mae. =)



















My beloved baby, Suet Yee. =)



















Mae, Kar Men, Me =)

I didn't upload Hui's pic cause I look very =O= in the pic. lols.
sorry baby xD




















Dad came to fetch me around 10.30pm.
then fetch Yan, Han and Hui back.
then I capture this pic when I was waiting for my dad to buy alcohol =)
la la xD day ended happily =)

lastly, happy birthday to baby, Mun =)
love you XD

next post coming soon =)
will spam post tonight >.<

No comments: