Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/24/2009

18-20/12 Malacca trip with family~ =D

woke up in the morning and start our journey to go Malacca =D
My cousin, and my aunt =) whom following our car to go Malacca!
wasted a lot of time to go Malacca. and we reached there at 4pm ==
we go to have a high-tea in the journey.
my bro go the wrong way during the journey.
due to 2cars following my dad's car.
so my dad have to drive slowly T.T
and we had our lunch at Seremban ><

the apartment that we live for 2 nights XD
my aunt and cousin brother there =D
my cousin sister shared room with me =)
haha! it is comfortable! XD the air-cond cool like hell!
then ate stemboat for our dinner =D
wow! it is super nice XD
many ppl rebut for food is very fun! XD

and celebrate my bro's birthday~ happy birthday! -D

the next day! =D
the sight from apartment's balcony!

my look on the next day! =)


then we headed to A famosa. at first I thought we can go water park =(
but we go animal park =( shit!

it's raining outside! wow !
waiting for the rain stop =(
my cousin brother and me =D
my aunt with me =D
my grandmom with me XD

bro, mom and bro's gf XD ah sou =/ XD
then we headed to Jonker walk with my GPS system! haha xD
we go to Ole Sayang restaurant to have our dinner if I'm not mistaken.
and we passed Pure Bar which Evyonne and LuYi always mentioned XD =)

the food in the restaurant is quite nice =)
then we go for Jonker walk only for awhile.
cause the cousin baby is stupid noisy ==
she cannot sleep =(

something interesting there O_O
the earring is super cheap =/
only 4 for 5bucks! wow! and I bought 2, my aunt too. =D

after reached condo.
My cousin sister and I played card in room =)
and also play some magic~
I will upload while I'm free later =P

~~the third day~~
ate Maggie breakfast~
and some of my cousins and I gone to play water in swimming pool =)
then we go Jonker walk there again. =)
to have our lunch~
ans get something there ^^

a toothpaste that put toilet paper =P
actually it is very normal in KL but this is CHEAP at Malacca!
KAMPAI! 0 alcohol XD lols! XD
and I bought a umbrella there =P I like the pink one

mom bought this to keep phone or remote control XD lols! XD

we headed to KL at afternoon.
and have our dinner at Kuchai Lama.
super nice =D
crabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb! XDDDDDDD

see my cousin baby! she is CUTE! XD
but she is very scary when she want you to scare her ==


♥ ENDED ♥

No comments: