Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/04/2009

yeah xD ONE MORE PAPER TO GO =)

haha. one more paper to go...
then I have finish SPM and I can play as much as I can ~
yeah xD I'm so happy with it =)

but it's too bad that I'm not in the good mood these few days.
actually it just a very small matter.
it is not small matter in my life.
but this kind of things will surely happen in life.
haihz.. fine~ I will be ok soon. =)

my life will fulfil with happiness soon XD
heheh xD I nearly go out everyday during holiday~
well~ I will continue my business soon =)
and, I'm going to take bridal make up course next year XD
will take a part time job T.T
anyone can apply me a part time job? T.T

hiahhhhhz!! at first I can go out with baby LuYi today derrr T.T
but monday I have to sit for exams.
mommy don't let me out!! hiahh hiahhh!
study.. YEAH XD I would not do so =/
watching show XD and going to survey things I want to sell soon =P

No comments: