Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/12/2009

12/12/09 training =)

weee~ gone to training to understand the products of forever living.
it's quite nice afterall XD

go Luyi's house in the morning.
and then go to have sakae sushi with her and her siblings =)
then it's a nice brunch. =)
buy one free one promotion. wow!! XD
only cost me 12bucks. =)




















then Luyi's sister fetch us to Ms Chin's house. =)







































3pm start and end at 6pm. ><



















do a nose mask there O_O heyyy! the effect is great!! XD

then chat with the agents awhile and go back home.
at first I thought my mom was at home, so I think better go back earlier.
lols. but fine la. having headache now ><
hope I can earn alot money in the fair =/ hahahhaha! =)



going Sunway with Vivian baby tomorrow XD
love you baby xD kakaz..
love hubbie.
mwahs!! XD


No comments: