Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

12/21/2009

I'm back! XD Form5 graduation dinner!!

Form 5 Graduation Dinner
15/12/09

I have graduated!
study in SMTC for 5years.
5years of friends.
we all study together in the same place.
from childish to mature.
from short to tall.
in this 5years, we had changed alot.

although we had graduate but our friendship will never changes.
keep in touch my babies!

to my beloved teachers.
I will never ever forget you all.
I love you all, as always! =P
thanks for teaching me to have higher knowledge and to be a better person.
THANKS!

failed to take pic with teachers T.T and some of my friends T.T

my look on that night. =) thanks Tricia. XD






































Hubbie and I. =)



















Han and I. =)



















Han and I. =) the lighting is great here. =P only this pic =/



















Han and I =)



















Han and Harry. =)



















Harry and I. =)



















Yan and I. =)



















Chermayne and I =) if i'm not wrong. her name is spell like this @@



















Sow Yin and I. =)



















Kar Men and I. =)



















Yee Mae and I =)



















Jo Yin and I =)



















Hui Shi and I =)



















Ji Chi and I =) she refused to take pic with me at first =(



















Hoi Mun and I =)



















Esther and I =)



















Kang Yuan and I. I forgot your English name. haha!














Jie Ying and I =)



















Me, Hao Jia, Han



















Vincent and I =)



















Der Hwa and I =)



















Der Hwa and Han =)














Wei Ming and I =)



















Han and Wei Ming. =)



















Ai Reen and I =)














Hubbie and Ezwen. =)

No comments: