Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/20/2010

English Oral Presentation ♥


Stephy & Kyan
see the cute Amily & Irene behind the scene XD
I couldn't upload too much pictures because all of these are on my friend's hand or in my phone

BE PATIENT ok? :D
CITATION: by Amily XD

oh my XD
I go for English oral presentation today !
I feel so scare and nervous in front !

gosh~ my hands were shaking that time XD
well :) I think I pass through quite well :)

and I got my result for my finite maths quiz today XD
I got full marks !!!!! XDDDDDD
but got one question got two answers lar :)

haha ~ I am sorry for my readers!
I can't do what I have promised to you guys !
I couldn't upload the tons of the pictures on comp today!

because I am doing Computing Principle presentation power point now !
I will try to make it by tomorrow :)

however, I couldn't spend too much time on net !
for I have to sit for final on this sat, next mon, and tues!

I am so sorry for this :)
but I will try to update once I got time :)
ok?! :)

I am sorry & thanks for your support !

*mwahs*

god bless me XD

click on nuffnang ~
please bear in mind that you need to click on the advertisement video but not the nuffnang :)

ciao people XD





No comments: