Click Nuffnang !

♥ Our love will never be erased ♥

Daisypath Anniversary  tickers

7/15/2010

Presentation ♥


hey there !
I am sorry that it's late for me to update my blog !
but I am using all my energy to update it now ! :)
I am kinda tired now :(
due to lack of sleep last night ! :(
I hate to wake up at 6am :((((

Presentation ♥

group pic in English class *with Ms Chandra

as what I have mentioned in my previous post !
I am going to talk in front of the class and do presentation of Finite Maths !
huh huh ~ the feeling is so bad !

at first I thought it will be okay for me !
I thought I can understand well and I could explain well ~
but the truth is not as easy as I think :(

I am so scare that time !
due to the stupid pronunciation of the mathematical thing ! >< (>) --> greater than, but with the equal sign~
I couldn't talk properly of that sign :(

then it spoiled my presentation !
because it makes me feel so nervous in front !
okok ! it's fine ~ :) it's passed ! :D

let's the pictures do the talk :) In English class :)

Stephy, Melissa, Renee, Yan ~

Catherine & Chandra :)

then when the time reached 3.30pm ~ :)
it's another presentation for English !
thank god that I am not day 1 XD
that's why I do not need to stand in front and speak today !
you guys did well ! :) be proud of it ! :D

lastly, thank you for Charlsea for the cupcake :D

*the cupcake looks cute & tastes nice!!

Stephy & Renee
Stephy & Melissa

Stephy & Yan

Stephy & Ah Yau
Stephy & Yan

tee-hee !
gotta go again !
I am sure that I will dead on bed at the next minute =p

ciao people !
nights !
sweet dream ~

*mwahs*

A click a day XD
click on nuffnang ! :D






oh ya ! special thanks to everyone who read my blog!
I do appreciate it much as you can leave your footprint here !

a good news to release here :)

based on the analysis of nuffnang,
there are 178 different readers read my blog within the 4days that i start blogging everyday
what am I feel so happy is that there are 56 different readers view on my blog yesterday !
the highest record of 4 days !
although I am a new user, I couldn't get any earning from nuffnang now ~
but I do appreciate you all a lot :)
mwahs!

No comments: